Chapter 10 (a)

Allena-- (continued)

I saw his eyes and they just show hates for me and it brings tears in my eyes. Hurriedly i took all the dishes and runs out of his room. I put all the dishes is kitchen, wash them and runs towards my room for CRYING, CRYING AND CRYING.

What I did with them, with dadda, with mumma, with daddy (Aaron's father), with him or with his girlfriend? WHAT???

"Why you leave me here in this cruel world dad? WHY? I was you princess na, then WHY? I thought you leave me but Mumma never does, but she's also proved me wrong. Now I thinks that after today our moments he changes, maybe he start treating me as his wife, but again I proved WRONG!" I scream seeing the sky from my balcony and crying hard.

The whole night I cry sleep was far from my eyes. All pains in this world is only for me? Is I'm god's favorite creature in his world to play with and give pain to me? Can't he give me a little happiness? Is I'm not good in his eyes so that he gives me a little happiness?

With these thoughts I don't know when I fall in the deep sleep, from where I didn't wanted to wakeup now.

Next morning I wakeup before the time, and did morning chores, took shower and wore a t-shirt and baggy jeans. Tied my hairs in messy bun.

I moved towards the kitchen, cook breakfast for him and put it on the table and covered it with another plate, also put a chit writing, 'that I'm going out for some work and come back before he go for office.'

As yesterday he meets with an accident' so i go to brings a doctor for his check up, I don't have any doctor's number, so I personally going to brings a doctor for his further check up. But it's also MY FAULT that I feel pain seeing him in pain, that I brings doctor for him because I can't tolerate his health, that I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. Yes! yesterday night I feel my love for him, and I also know that it's going to hurt me like hell in future. But who cares?

I entered in his penthouse, and heard someone's shouting sounds but before I said anything or react I welcomed with a pair of slaps, Selena slaps me tight, not once but twice.

"Selena what are you doing? Leave her!" Aaron said and remove her away from me.

"She dares to leave you in this condition, I'll kill her today!" She again tried to slaps me. But he stops her and she storms into the bedroom and asked Aaron to follow her. While I laugh at my fate, mentally.

"Allena.." as he was about to say something, I show him my palm, indicating him to stop.

"Its ok Aaron, Afterall whom I'm to you? A whore, a slut, gold digger, money minded. Right? " I said and laughs bitterly, but before he said anything I heard someone's fake cough sound. Then I remembered I was going out to bring doctor.

"Uhh... Doctor please come in, I'm talking about him, he meets with an accident' yesterday night, so I did his bandages now you can checked him, to make sure its not anything serious." I said with fake smile.

"May I know what relationship you both share?" Doctor asked.

"I'm maid of his house, madam was not at home so I did his bandages and in morning comes to you, so please check." I said bitterly, And move away, while he go into his room with doctor following him behind. I saw his retreating figure, which slowly invisible from my sight.

I sighed audibly, and wipe my tears, then headed towards my room. Without breakfast, and start doing my work, or I said I start putting my all pain on canvas in front of me. I was doing my painting and heard some shouting sound from outside, but decides to ignore and continued my work.