Chapter 23

Allena--

Slowly I open my eyes, and adjust my eyes with the rays of light, blinking twice or thrice, then look my surroundings, grey and white walls, three side walls and one side floor to ceiling sliding windows attached with balcony, seeing the size of bed it looks like king sized. Infront of the bed there is a plasma TV hang upon the wall, near the window a grey couch and round coffee table presented. Other side there was two doors. But WAIT!!! Its beautiful but not mine. Where I'M????.

My mind works and I sat with jerk, again roaming my eyes on the room and stand while the whole incidence play in my head and I move out of the room.

'i was in the Aaron's room?' I thought and moved further, as I saw a watch it's shown eight in the morning. I was in my thoughts of how to ask him for money again and all when the smell of vanilla pancakes reached to my nostrils and I instantly want to throw up and I run towards my room and direct went into the bathroom. I was throwing my guts out, when someone comes from behind put my hair back from my face and roam a hand on my back making me calm.

After completing throwing I feel weak and someone...... Its AARON. why he's here??

"You ok?" He asked with concern laced voice.

I was not in condition to spoke a word so I just nodded, and he picks me up in his arms, and carried me to the bed. And then go back and comes back after some minutes with some papers in his hands.

"Wha... what's that?" I questioned him weakly as he forward the papers to me.

"Contract." He just replied in one word.

"Contract? What contract?" I asked all shocked.

"Yesterday you said you want one and a half billion dollars and you can do or give anything I asked so that's only for that. Before you don't have anything to give me but now? Now you have, that to be two things. First my baby which is inside your womb and second divorce." He said casually and their my eyes go widen.

'baby inside your womb and divorce.'

His words playing in my mind. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I...I...I'm preg... pregnant??" I asked while tears flowing from my eyes.

"Yes you're pregnant with MY child." He said and pressurize 'MY' word.

"Now if you want money, then sign these papers which says that after signing them, I give you money and after the dilevery of baby or babies you handed them over to me and never show your face again in future to me, my kid/s or my parents. Also these divorce I filled them in the court as soon as you signed them, because I already did. And then you're just the surrogate of my baby." He said like it's matter nothing to him, and ask me to sign papers, fucking giving the part of me, part of my life to him like this.

"No!!!! I'll never give you my child and definitely not like this, you cannot take my baby away from me after giving birth to him/her. They're mine also Aaron please don't do this. I need money for something but I can't tell you reason now Aaron please don't do this to me please." I said all crying holding his hands tightly.

"If you want money then sign them or else I take baby away from you that to be without anything giving you in back, you're in loss if you fight in this matter Allena." He said while jerking my hand away from his.

"You can't do this Aaron, you're not this much heartless please Aaron, ask mom how a women feels it's hurts Aaron, how can you ask something to me like this please Aaron please.." I plead still crying my heart out to him but he just stand there emotionlessly.

"Signed them now Allena, or you got nothing in back." He said in stern voice.

"Please Aaron please." I plead.

"SIGNED. THEM. NOW!!" he said every word gritting his teethes.

But I also stubborn enough and shake my head negatively. Earning death glare from him, but I don't careless. He can't take my baby away from me after birth. No he can't do this to me.

"Ok then, but babies are all mine after birth, and also you got nothing in back." He said and leave the room thudding the door behind him.

I was crying don't know for how many hours, I feel my eyelids heavy and blackness covers my thoughts. I fall asleep. And wakeup with the sound of my cell phone ring. Slowly I picked up the call without checking the caller id and regret doing this.

"Looks like my sister, nah nah nah! Let me rephrase it again, looks like my step- cousin don't want his father's letter. Tch! Tch! Tch! Its a shame on you, you know having a billionaire husband and also after that you're ignoring your dearest dad's letter. How insensitive you're Allena." The caller said. And now I hope you also know who's that. Uh MIYA FUCKING EVANS.

"You know what miya, taking the advantage of someone's helplessness is also insensitive. Because of your this greedy shit someone loose something precious to them. Don't you have any fear of God." I said and tears rolls down from my eyes once more.

"Oh com'on Allena, no one beleives in god in this era, if there is a thing named GOD, then he doesn't make you suffer this much. Now cut the crap and bring money to me." She said and cut the call again without hearing my reply.

"Oh god why you make me suffer this much god? Why?? From these years I feed up with the lies only, lies from everyone, lie that my dad is dead, lie that mumma is my real mom, lie that I'm her daughter. Here Aaron is all planned to take my baby away, he even didn't give me a minute to celebrate this happiness. Why you only have to give me all pain in the world? What deed I did in the past to suffer from all this??" I said while crying, crying and crying.

'Youe have to sign those papers Allena, because Aaron is serious and he takes your baby away from you, and you leave alone in the end, so grab this chance and took money from him and with that you atleast find your dad.' my inner voice said.

'But will you able to give your part to Aaron who is breathing inside your womb for upcoming nine months??' my heart asks.

'but if you don't do that then you loose both your baby as well as your chance to find your dad.' my mind says.

"No! I can't loose both, I decided what I want." I said, and put my hand on my flat belly, lovingly caressing it.