Chapter 19

Allena--

Yesterday I called Aaron, and told him that something important is come from London, and I have to go back immediately. I didn't even give him a time to react and cut the call, and kept the phone on airplane mode, I know after knowing that I'm going back, he also come with me and then neither I told him my real reason for going back home and not in his penthouse with him, nor I lie to him about this. So I decide something between truth and lie.

I book my flight it's expensive i know, but my so-called mom send money to me for booking my flight. I don't get it why she's being so eager for me to come back, just to meet her neice. I didn't get that point, but leave it, I was just going for the letter my dad leaves behind for me.

Yeah! The important thing, mom talked about, NO! actually blackmailed me about is just a letter, which my biological father leaves for me, but I didn't able to read it until I turned 23, but day after tomorrow I'm turning 23 years old. And now I get my letter back from her. So it's good that now the last thing, With the help of which she would blackmail me later, is now going to all mine just in two days.

After hours, my flight lands at London airport and I directly went towards Evans house.

TING, TONG...

I rang the bell and soon, my so called mother open the door for me, with...... emotionless face. Huh nothing new, now.

"Where is she?" I didn't beating the bush around and ask directly.

"Allena baby, first sit and tell me what you want, water, tea coffee or your favorite hot chocolate." She asked, wow! If everything is like before this marriage deal, I surely fall for her act but not now.

"My letter, ONLY" I said, and she laughed evilly.

"Ohh! My sweet Allena, I surely give it to you, but before that go and meet your sister." She said. And again back to her emotionless expression.

I simply nodded, and went towards her room, well she's not my sister, I fucking hate her. Because of her first I have to married with Aaron and second is now. I begging for my own Letter, again because of her.

"What do you want?" I asked her as I entered in her room, with no emotion.

"Well! Hello to you too, cousin. Oops! Step- cousin." She mocked and laughed.

"Cut the crap and tell directly what you want?" I shout.

"Keep your voice down, you whore. You're not in the condition to shout or yell on me, because i know if you shouts on me then..." She said and pause in between, act to find something.

"Ahhaa! Yes this, if you raised your voice on me, then I tore it in little little tiny miny pieces." She said with a witchy smirk.

"I Warned you Miya! Don't you dare to do anything with it." I said in sharp yet dangerous voice.

"Ohhh! I scared. Well come back to the business you've to do some Photoshoots with Alex for his upcoming protection ad." She said.

"Woah! Woah! Hold your horses Miya,  you meant to say that I have to do a photoshoot of a condom ad with your that name sake friend?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes! you get it right. Well if not then, ok say bye to this shitty piece of paper." She said and about to tore it.

"No, no, Miya. Please no, I'm ready, I do this shoot with your friend." I said and a drop of tear slipped from my eyes.

"Now go and get ready for the shoot." She said. And I went out defeated.

After sometime I was ready in an inappropriate dress, which I never wear in front of any men, ever in my life. But because of my dad's last letter for me, I have to do this.

"I'm sorry Aaron! I'm really sorry, I love you and will ever do, but I don't know how you react, after seeing this ad. But I'm really sorry" I said to myself, seeing my reflection in mirror, feeling hurt and guilty for doing this to my love. He's really trying to earn my forgiveness, but after this I'm sure he hates me the most.
.
.
After sometime shoot gets over, they ask for so many intimate poses, which contains lots of intimacy.

Today I hate myself, I didn't hate myself at the time of getting married to Aaron, when my mother and step father sell me to him. But now I hate myself, it feels like my soul leaves my body. I cheated with my Love, my Aaron. I was in guilt. How can I show my face to him now. How??

I went back to the Evans house, and ask for my letter which she gave me easily, first I was surprised like how easily she gives it to me, I felt little warm towards her, but soon she pinned my bubble of warmness.

"But, Allena it's just a one envelope, but for your information there is one more. And if you want that you have to bring two billions dollars from Gray family." She said and smile calmly.

"WHAT???? How can I? And why? You get your  treatment now, you're all fit and fine. Then why?" I asked, with helplessness.

"Just do as I said, otherwise forget about the second one." She said, and told me to get out.

I went back on the stress with my bag in my hand, walking aimlessly, thinking about the words Miya said.

"How I asked for money to Aaron?" I thought this, standing in front of his penthouse gate.
.
.