Chapter 26

Allena--

I'm now eight and a half months pregnant, everything is going so smooth Aaron spent his most of the time with me, take me for outings, picnics, walking, night carvings, we even start sharing kisses and uhh.... Yeah that also. But now everything is happen with my consent now. I'm happy that he give us a chance maybe, I'm not sure. But his behaviour, his care, his worry, his protective ness, his Sudden kisses, his warm hugs....everything... Every single thing make me fall for him more deeper and deeper. I wanted to share my problems with him about that letter and I wanted to tell him the truth behind my agreement with this contract thing, and I told him today after our charity ball function.

Yes! Today is charity ball function and Aaron is invited in it with a partner I never thought that Aaron would ask me but he did and also send a beautiful red floor length gown, with flat beautiful red strip sandals. He send a hair styler and makeup artist too. As it's already five in the evening and the ball start on seven. So I better start getting ready as I'm bit slow because of this big baby bump, which is looks like more than nine months because of my two little muchkins inside it. I caressed my baby bump, and Move to take a bath with the help of one maid. She helped me to take a quick bath and then I moved out in bathrobe, sat in front of my vanity mirror. Soon the hair styler and makeup artist did their work. Hair styler kept my hair in a loose mermaid braid and leave a stand of hair on my face giving a prettier look. Makeup artist did my minimal makeup with eyeliner, mascara and baby red lipstick. Then I slipped into my red gown with slit on right leg from mid thigh. Looking beautiful with my pregnancy glow and eight and a half months baby bump.

I look towards the clock and it shows 6:05 p.m in the evening, when I heard a knock sound. And here love of my life come inside looking Handsome as hell and a bit....... Tensed??

"You ok Aaron?" I asked out of curiosity.

"What happened to me, I'm totally fine now come fast we're getting late for the party." He said and move out without even looking at me properly.

'Ouch it hurts! Allena don't tell him anything about your problem, he didn't love you, neither care for you, he just did this for babies only.' mind said.

'Don't act like a fool alle, your idiot mind just try to manipulate you. After the party tell him everything, he understands you, trust me.' heart says.

'You're taking a wrong decisions if you listen your heart Allena, believe me Aaron never love you. NEVER!' mind shouts.

"Llena... Allena!" I heard a loud call for my name.

"Yeah?" This just what I manage to say.

"We reached, let's go and please don't zoned out again in front of others don't make joke of me Infront of everyone." He said with venom coated on his words.

'see I told you Allena, don't tell or trust him.' mind says for the last time.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Gray!" Host welcomed us.

"Hello Mr. Parker!" Said Aaron, shaking hands with that man, while I give a small smile.

We move further and Aaron get busy with chatting some of his business associates and investors. While I was standing besides him.

Soon the charity starts and everyone bid a high price for everything which is displayed. Aaron also did for a beautiful bracelet.. And he get that by bidding the highest value of that bracelet. And I was happy with the hope that he give it to me.

Everything sold out with time and it's time for a couple dance, but because of my baby bump I can't dance, so I sit in a far corner of the hall alone. While Aaron is dancing with a beautiful blonde woman. She's beautiful and maintained figure like a model unlike me fat and ugly. Aaron dancing so smoothly with her laughing. I was sitting alone when someone caught my eyes....... SELENA.

She's there with some man, looking as same age as Aaron, tall, handsome, smart. They both dancing with each other soon music change and the partners exchange the woman with Aaron before now dancing with someone else and there was another one comes.

I was watching them, when I heard a deep husky voice behind me.

"Looks like you're alone and getting bored her, m'lady." I turned and saw a handsome figure and I recognized him. He's a famous billionaire 'Chris Browns', but after Aaron. Ofcourse!!!

"Mr. Browns?" I said with small smile.

"Cut the formalities beautiful lady. Call me Chris. Can I sit here?" He said and asked.

"Yes please." I said and he sit besides my chair.

"Allena.... Allena Aaron Gray! Right? So where's your husband?" He asked.

"Yes! He's Dancing." I said pointing towards the dance floor.

"Ok! So how many months passed?" He asked pointing towards my belly.

"Eight and a half months" I said with adoring smile.

"Cute! But is looks bigger then usual?" He said and gets confused.

"Twins!" I said and his confusion broke into a big grinned.

"Oh heaven! Congratulations." He said and I said a small thank you to him.

We talked, laughed and at the end we exchange numbers. He's quite talkative and kind hearted person. Everyone would easily like him, his nature is so cute and joyful. I really like his company when my husband is dancing with his ex cheater girlfriend so closely.

"If you're done with your talking then should we go Allena?" A deep and dangerous voice come of Aaron and I looked upwards just to see a burning rage in his eyes. And his words some where I feel like they're taunting me, more than asking.

"Sure Mr. Gray! She needs rest Afterall. Allena take care and please tell me the gender of kids, I'm all excited. Call me when you're free. Bye!" Chris said in a friendly way and walked away. To meet others.

While Aaron hold my wrist tightly and dragged me towards the exit.

"Aaron...Aaron please slow down....ahhh I can't walk fast Aaron..." I said holding my bump as my tummy hurts the way he dragged me, but he dragged me until we reached to the parking where no one else except Aaron, me and darkness.

"Leave you uh....leave you so that you can whoring around freely while carrying my babies inside your womb? I didn't satisfied you enough on bed that you want another man for satisfying your body? Didn't I give you enough money that you want another man?" He said with venom filled voice and I can't take it anymore and....

Boom!!!!

I slapped him tight, very tight that my figures imprint on his face. Tears flowing from my eyes, and I feel dizzy, my womb is paining.

"How can you said those unacceptable words to me? Huh how can you? What I do that you again calling me with names? What?" I said all crying and breathing heavily.

"You dare to slap me?" Roar Aaron, and held my shoulders tightly.

"If you're not pregnant with my children's then I show your the consequences of slapping me." He said, eyes red in anger.

Then he push me inside his car and drove towards the mansion. My stomach is paining like hell.

Soon we reached gray mansion and he strode towards the bedroom, leaving me behind in pain and suffocation.

I slowly manage to drag myself into the room, thank god mom dad shift our bedroom on the ground floor. I changed into the loose night gown and lay beside Aaron on bed. His back is facing me.

'i told you na, he never believes you, he never loves you. He only care for his babies...... Only babies you matter nothing to him.' my mind said all pity on me.

'But something surely happened Allena, otherwise he changed towards you, he became more kind, more patience, more caring for you and only you.' said heart in low voice.

'You bitch, don't give any hope to Allena now. Allena you see na what he said and did to you today. He's always like this, all his care, protect ness, love, all just for his kids. And about kissing and giving pleasure, he did it for himself, just for pleasuring himself. Not because he start love or liking you.' my mind yelled at me.

I start feeling more pain, and dizzy head, tears dripping from eyes but soon sleep consume me.