Chapter 20 (a)

Aaron (continued)--

I held her chin tightly and start kissing, biting and chewing her neck just like a beast. I tore her cloths from her body and start tortured her more and more, than I didn't make her love but I fucked her uncountable times until she fall unconscious. I know after doing this with her I can't face my self but she have to pay of what she did to me. I didn't bear all the pain alone but also make her suffered with me.

After doing everything, I put duvet over her naked and unconscious body, and move out of the room locking it behind me. And slept in another room after taking a shower I was hell tired of all the events held today and fall asleep as my head touched the pillow.

"I woke in morning, and moved to my room where I leave her, just to take my cloths, as I entered i saw a empty bed, then I heard a sound of loud crying and running water. I move forward, towards the closet and my eyes go towards the bed where I saw a blood stain, and stand stunned.

That proves that she's Virgin, and that's why she cried out loud when I thrust into her. I hurriedly left the room. I was in guilt, the guilt which I never forget, and I'm sure that what I did yesterday night with her she never forgive me.

'today is her birthday Aaron and You give the best gift of her life that she never forget until she died.' my heart says, with sarcasm.

'but she cheated on you Aaron, what if she didn't have sex with any men out, but she is still cheating behind your back, with that fucking man.' my mind yelled.

'don't manipulate him, he did mistake, and hurt Allena without even ask her what is actually happened, he's a beast. A beast whom no beauty will love ever.' my heart says.

'you idiot, shut your fucking mouth, because of you he did that, if you didn't give him the idea of being with Allena after what he see Selena doing, he might be not suffering from another heart break' my mind shouts on my heart.

' It's all his fault, he believes on the photos which is also made with some photoshopping, and he didn't have a little trust on Allena, to confront her, that's why he forced himself on her. ' my heart's says.

And there my mind goes silent. Did I never trust her? Maybe no.

But I know what I do with her is not right, I'm indirectly raped her, but those pictures doesn't look like Photoshop.

'indirectly? Seriously Aaron, you actually raped her.' my heart shouts, and I decide not to answer. And continued my thinking.

Its not the pictures, for which I take help of the specialist, afterall it's about my reputation also. So I did it by myself, I open a app where we find out if the photo is photoshopped or not. As I checked and yes its all indeed original. And not a photoshop. Again my anger rose. I leave for office. Not before instructing maids to give food and healthy eatables to Allena and didn't allow her to leave from this house or even that room.

And then went out as I have an important meeting to attend, which I cannot leave for anyone now, not even for her.

My whole day went in meeting, and finally I got the deal. As I come back to my cabin I saw lots of missed calls from Allena, but I didn't try to call her back. I was lost in my thoughts and don't know when my little brother barge in my cabin.

"Hey bro! How are you?" He asked in his joyful voice. And gave brotherly hug.

"I'm all fine baby brother, how's you?" I asked back, composing my mood.

"I'm all good. Just come back and decides to meet you first before going home." He said and I nodded. Yeah he was in Amsterdam with his beloved girlfriend. I always wanted a girl like his girlfriend in my life and thought Selena like same as her all loving and caring. But it's turns out to be worst, then Allena and she turns to be more worst then Selena.

"How's sister in law?" He asked.

"She's fine." I said uninterested.

"What's wrong brother, you still hate her? Can't you give her a one single chance, why you love so blindly to that good for nothing Selena?" He asked all frustrated.

"I broke up with Selena..." As soon these words leave from my mouth he jumps on me and held my in tight embrace.

"I'm so happy for you bro, now finally you're free from her hold, and able to love my sweet and cute sister in law." He said dreamingly.

"Ok! Now now go home first, take rest and then I meet you at home tonight." I said while he nodded his head and moved out of the cabin.

"What you just done Allena? And why?" I asked, actually no one. And unknowingly a tear slipped from my eyes.