Chapter 20

Aaron--

I was in my penthouse, giving instructions to my personal investigator to find Allena as soon as possible, but to my bad luck, there is no information about her whereabouts. I'm Hella worried about her, I'm scared with the thought of loosing her, knowingly or not but from the first day I start admiring her, she cute, caring, loyal. Yeah she's not a gold digger as I used to say her.

I was in my thoughts about Allena and heard a incoming massage tone, and open it hurriedly with the hope that maybe it's from her. But the massage is from some private number, and it seems like photos, first I thought to let it go, but did against it. And was I saw make me loose my emotions, I feel betrayed, hurt, cheated and most of it anger, all over again but now by the person I never thought of.

There was Allena's pictures with some man, who's face is blurred, she was in sexy net nighty, which reached through her mid thigh, her cleavage give a clear show. She's looking like......uhhhhhhhhhhh......(angry growled).

They both were very close, and in very intimate positions, anyone could seen them only says that they're having a good time. I didn't think that she also do this kind of thing ever.

My anger rose, and I broke every single think which come in my way or in front of my eyes. Also I broke my phone, throwing it to the wall. Whole living room was a mess. Soon I heard a door bell, first I decide not to open, but bell ring again and again. And I open the door furiously, just to see Allena's face full of tears, and a paper in her hands, she was about to hug me, but I moved back and again she come forward for doing the same and this time I fucking slap her with force that she fall on the ground, my eyes were red in anger, and the nerves of forehead pops out, feels like blasting in some time. Her side of lips ooze the blood out. But now I don't care at all. She hurts me knowingly, if she's in some affair she told me, but she decides to cheat me.

I was in anger and my anger rose more and more seeing her acting all crying and miserable in front of me. I helped her to stand back on her foot, by holding her wrist tightly and roughly then slammed the main door shut behind me, with the sound of thud.

Yesterday night dad call me, and told me to give him a news of his grand child before he retired from his Position in company. And I happily accept that because I know that I make her fall for me, and also I fall for her in time, we are able to start family but she destroyed all of my dreams, my future planning with her. Everything, every single thing I planned for us. Even I brought a whole big studio and painting equipment's for her as a birthday gift.

Yes! I know that tomorrow is her twenty third birthday, and I wanted to give her whatever she wants and demands for. But she FUCKING CHEATS me. And destroy everything.

I dragged her till our.... My room and throw her on the bed.

"Aa...aaa...aaron!" She said while crying her eyes out, but now it doesn't effect me anymore. Its been just three days that I'm with her, with all my heart and mind and In these three days I start liking her. But her one act make everything go in vain.

I didn't replied to her, and start opening my shirt, while watching her with anger and hatred filled eyes.

"Wha...what a...are y....you...do..do..doing?" She stammered.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I fired back.

"I'm not ready for this Aaron, please.. please don't this to me, please." She plead as I hovering over her.

"And I'm also not asking for your permission!" I said in my deadly tone and feel her shivered under me.

"Why are you doing this...no...no...Aaron....no please.... please Aaron no....!" She cry while pleading. But her every word sound nothing to me, and I give her deaf ear, she wake up the beast inside me, now she have to suffer.

"STOP YOUR OH- SO- INNOCENT ACT ALLENA. I want something from you and I wanted you to give me that." I said in stern voice.

"Wh...what?" She asked.

"I want a baby with you, because my parents wants that." I said and she looked me all shocked.

"But I...I don't want Aaron, please understand, I can't take this responsibility right now please Aaron." She said.

"Hahaha, and do you think I give you the right to be with my child. Huh never!" I said with hate, and et out a bitter laugh.

"What do you mean Aaron?" She again asked and I loose my calm fully.