Chapter 17

Allena--

Well, I told you guys, I never thought that Aaron, I mean the real AARON GRAY, my jerk husband, will ever come to me and ask me for forgiveness, of what he did. Yeah! I love him, but somewhere in my heart, I was hurt, hurt because I never did anything to deserve all this, so it's natural for me to gets hurt of what he did to me and that to because of his idiotic bitchy girlfriend. I was hell confused when he ask me for forgiving him, for giving a second chance to us, to our marriage. I mean it's not like I'm not happy, it...it's just I'm happy yet sad as a same point, happy because he is ready to give us a chance, but sad because I know he's lying when he said he never loved selena. I know how much he loved her. But not knowing the reason what happened between them, to make him do all this, and also say the word 'mere attraction'. Well! Now see what he's going to do today for earning my forgiveness.

Yeah! You know, Its been three days after that night. That night he dropped me at my apartment, and went away. Next morning I heard a doorbell and lazily moved towards the door to open just to see him, yeah your favourite AARON GRAY (eye roll). He was all dressed up in delivery boy outfit holding a bag in his hand, which is full of different kind of French breakfast. First I feel irritated, that he come this early and disturb my sleep, but somewhere inside me I feel butterflies doing summersault. I was happy and feel special but didn't dare to show him. And stayed in my neutral expressions.

Then second day he comes to my college to picks me up, and drops me to my studio, but before that he took me for lunch, somewhere in cozy place, actually it was an roadside restro, and they serves bestest food in paris. I never thought a billionaire like him eats street side food just to impress me, and I'm happy that he did just because of me. I don't like expensive foods, or says I'm not that rich to dine in any expensive place. But he is and after that also he eats there at roadside.

Then now today is our third day, and don't know what he's planning to do today, maybe take me somewhere to have dinner. WHAT??? why you guys gave me those looks? Man! That's what he's doing from past two days. First Breakfast, second lunch. So what left now third dinner! Right?

"Alleee...." My chain of thoughts broken, with the sound of Arohi....

"Ohhooo! Looks like someone is lost in her dream man's, dream'. Well tell me what are you thinking, his sexy body, face, kisses or ummm..." She keeps blabbering according to her thoughts.

"Shut up! Aroo, it's not like what you think." I said with serious look.

"Ohhh........kkkk....... It means there nothing happens between you two on karwachauth night?" She asked with a look...maybe that look I know. DISAPPOINTED???

"No nothing happens, we just go to the park near Eiffel tower, had our dinner... well it's actually romantic, then we walked a little then he asked me to forgive him, then he said he wanted to give us a chance, when I said him that I'm ready to give him chance but not forgiveness, and he have to earn it loyally." I explained her in short. And she nodded her head in understanding and agreement.

"Well don't make him forgive easily he deserves this." She said, with devil look. While I give her Are-you-even-real, look. No, I mean a while ago she's the only one who asks me, if we did a deed or not, or something like that, and now she's the only one who told me, not to forgive him easily. She's really need to take a check-up for SPD (split personality disorder).

Before we again start our talk, my phone start ringing, and it's from MOM???.

Yeah! You guys thinks right, I'm not happy with her for calling me, she's the only reason for my all miseries, I'm not the one who forgive anyone easily without trying. I wanted to forgive her, but she never try, not even to call me, or asked me how I'm doing in between strangers, and the most in front of the man with whom I never met. I was in my thoughts when my phone again starts ringing.

"Hello!" I told in low tone, after picking up a call. My heart was running so fast, I don't know why? But getting a call from her after almost two months, makes me nervous and angry at the same time.

"Alle... Baby!" She said, her voice sounds like in verge of crying.

"Mom! What you want now?" I asked in my fake calm tone. Inside I was buring in anger.

"Baby! Your sister is not well after her surgery also..." She said but I cut her off.

"So? Now what you wanted me to do? You wanted to sell me to someone else or to the same person for twice? Huh!" I shout in rage. I don't know man, I mean she called me after months and didn't even ask me how I am and how I'm doing. But she again starts talking about her family, her neice. While whom am I to her, a product she sells everytime she wants?

"Its not like this alle.... I know I don't deserve to be your mother, but I really wanted you to come and meet her once, there is something she wanted to give you. Personally." She said, while I take a deep sigh.

"I'm not coming to meet anyone and I don't want to see her face, because if I saw her I just curse her in my heart and mind." I said and she yelled at me.

"DON'T YOU DARE ALLENA, AS I JUST TOLD YOU TO COME, JUST COME AND MEET HER!" she shouts for her, oh so her crying voice is either act or she's crying for her neice, and here I'm broken into pieces, my own mother is shouting on me because I said that I cursed her, because of her my life become of some billionaire's.

"Its my life mom! And now I'm not going to come back to you or your family." I said and Emphasize the word 'your'.

"Well, you've to Allena, don't you want your most precious thing?" She said in devil tone. Oh god I hate her so much! How can she be my own mother.

"I'll come mom, but just for my thing which is only belongs to me and no one else." I said, in hatred tone.

"Good! Come back in two days otherwise..." She said and I cut the call, then took a deep breath.

How can a mother blackmail her own child, for doing something in exchange of something precious to them. Well whom I'm kidding, she's is also the one who agrees with this buying and selling thing. How much I want my father today the real one. I wanted to cry my heart out. I wanted to complaint against mom to him. I wanted to hug him. I wanted someone to told me that 'im here for you and with you'. I know Aaron is there now, but the thing is, he also didn't loves me. I'm alone, dad left me alone behind him.

I was thinking all this and don't know, when tears escaped from my eyes. Untill Arohi wipes them.

"Hey what happened?" Why are you crying? Who's calling you?" She asked questions all panicked to seeing me crying, I never cry in front of anyone not even her.

"Nothing! Its just mom calling and saying she missed me so I was crying because I also missed her alot." I lied to her so smoothly.

'I'm sorry aroo, I can't I just can't tell you my real reason, I want my thing back from her, it was something from my dad. It was for me, and it's always remains mine. She was not giving me before, Saying that it will keep safe with her because it's not my age to keep it with me, but now I know that she's just tricks me before also for takes it away from me.'

Oh god how helpless I feel today...

You guys must be thinking what was that, well it is.....