Chapter 40

(Hello Dear readers! I skip the part of Aaron, where he tried to impress in different ways to Henry and Chris. I just jump into the part of Aaron and Allena)
*****************
Allena--

It's been two more weeks and Aaron did everything in his will to make Chris brother and dad believe that he can took care of me and as they promised they tried to fall for his charm. And give Aaron a permission to meet me and babies.

But in these weeks of time I learn one think, that in future I never give a chance to anyone to put there thoughts, orders or any abusing on me. So when dad and Chris told me to not to forgive Aaron I go against with them because I have something more for him.

Two weeks back, after coming back from the family outing that night I thought and after a long war in between my heart and mind I decide something, And this time I decides to go with my brain. Who is giving me a idea of filing divorce and whole custody of babies and then make those papers signed by Aaron.

So next day I call the family lawyer and told him to gets ready a divorce as well as custody papers and send it to me without telling about this to brother or dad. And after little, no's, buts and ifs he agreed.

I want Aaron to start with me from the starting. I wanted to be successful like him, I wanted to be woman what he never thinks of me in past as;

A Successful, beauty with brains, and the one who never like dominance and stand for her self respect and dignity. From now on I never let any men to tell me what, where, when and how to do. I wanted to start my career as an Artist to the level where everyone can know my name. But I want Aaron with me in this journey. And for that he needs to ask for forgiveness.

I never said this to anyone, I always say that I thinks that night as a gift and blissful night but in real I'm afraid of that night till now. I didn't hate my babies but at the same time when ever I look at them I feel that pain and hatred Aaron show me that night. I loved him and still love him to the heights of sky. But before to reached their he needs face some levels.

I never like this, I always forgives anyone and everyone for any mistakes and misbehaving and that's my mistake. But now, I wanted to correct my mistake. My brother and dad also don't know this side of me.

Also I start my career, by uploading my previous and current paintings online for selling and in just five days I got seven different orders for them also a invitation for a exhibition which is after four months from now on. Which is a great turning point for me. And this is my goal now. I want four months from Aaron and my family without anyone's disturbance and drama just with my career and babies.

"Princess, looks who's here to meet you?" Brother Chris's said in cheerful voice. And it's broke my thoughts of chain.

"Hey bro!" I said in a normal voice. And saw behind him where Aaron was standing with huge smile adoring his lips and a beautiful rose bouquet in his hand. He looks handsome as always in his dark brown Armani suit.

"Hey! When did you come?" I asked him casually.

"Hey alle! Just now and I'm here to meet you." He said and forward me a bouquet.

"Thank you! Its so beautiful." I said looking at them.

"But not more then you." He comment back which makes me blush a little but I hid it before he notices it.

"Uhhh brother can you give us some lone time please." I said to my brother in requesting yet ordering tone.

"Sure princess, but no dirty business." He said with a wink and move out of the room.

"Allena..." Aaron tried to say something but I stopped him by forwarding the papers.

"What's that?" He questioned me with confused look.

"Read by yourself Aaron." I said emotionlessly.

He open the file with confused look and his expressions changed from smiling to confused to hurt and pain.

"Wh...what's that Allena? I thought we're on second chance based?" He said, his voice sounds like he try to hide his pain and hurt. But it didn't affect me for now.

"Aaron, did you remember what you did to me? A single thing? I tell you everything which makes Chris brother and dad agree with you so that I can punished you in my own way." I said looking deep into his eyes. I can see a pain, hurt and guilt in those. I badly wants to hug him, kiss him but this is his punishment and mine also for letting him do all those things with me.

"Aaron I....I start loving you back, I was start trusting you that if I shared my pain you'll listen but....but that night you....you broke my soul apart. You tore me into two pieces from inside. I was love you, I still love you and will always loved you but..... But I can't forgive you, I want you to give me divorce, whole custody of my babies and four months alone time." I said holding my dam of tears which is ready to broke.

I didn't want to show my weak side to him or anyone now. Not even dad or brother.

"Allena...... Allena I know I committed a crime that night, I....I know alle but..." He said and stop in middle.

"But??? You have no words to explain that Aaron. I want you to first give me Divorce, custody and time. Because there is many things I wanted to do without anyone's help behind or besides me." I said still looking into his eyes, which is reflecting the pain and guilt.

"Allena I'm sorry, I know my sorry is not enough, not enough for the pain I give you, I know it's not enough of the words I said to you, I know it's not enough to joint your broken soul together. But.....but I promise after giving what you're asking I'll do each and everything in my will or not, just to bring you back into my life, with all your will. I promised that alle." He said with sad smile and confident eyes.

"We'll see that Aaron for now, signed these papers." I said and forward the papers and pen. Which he signed with shaking hands and moist eyes.

After he sighed the papers I take them for him and told him to go. As I submitted these papers today, and within a week we are divorced.

He's about to go but before that he turn towards me and said..

"You just have FOUR MONTHS ALLENA. JUST FOUR. After that I'm coming to earn your forgiveness and you trust and love back. Its a promise." He said and I saw his retreating figure until he vanished behind the door.

And after that he leaves from there with teary eyes. He didn't once saw his kids. I feel hurt, hurt because I giving the same pain to my kids and to Aaron which is I and dad felt. But it's necessary for him. After the time comes I'll surely accepts him but for now he needs to feel this pain and guilt.

At the same day in evening I give those papers to the lawyer and he said that he submitted them next day in the court, and in a week our divorce is finalized.

That night I cried my heart out, because from the very next day, I stop crying or showing my weakness in front of anyone or behind the doors.

***********