Chapter 13

Allena--

My flight kissed the land of Paris, and soon I reached to my studio, took a relaxing shower, changed into a simple summer dress and as it's nearly evening time, so their is no way I go to College now, so for rest of the day I went towards the art studio where I doing my internship, and meet with my friends and our artist. I submitted my recent works and he loves all of them.

After some more information about art techniques and practice of new styles I called the day off and went back to my studio apartment, had my dinner and watch a web series on my laptop, when my phone pinned...

'Reached?' a massage from an unknown number pop's up.

'who are you?' I replied back.

'what woman? You didn't even save your husband's number?(shocked emoji)' uhhhh, Aaron.

'yeah I reached!' I replied without beating the bush around as I don't want to start a new fight with him through the phone.

'had dinner?' he again asked.

What's wrong with this man? Why he became so caring suddenly? I thought.

'yeah I did!' I replied in duh way.

'what are you doing?' again......

'if I'm not dreaming or hallucinating things, then I talked to you through massages!' I replied with sarcasm.

When I don't want this man, near me physically, mentally or digitally, he try communicating with me through massages. When I tried to talked to him he always insults me and when I tried to stay away from him, he start being caring and all towards me.

'savage!' he replied.

'you want anything else to ask, or I put my phone aside and resumed my series?' I asked.

He seen but didn't replied for some minutes so I put my phone aside and resumed my series. But soon it starts ringing....

"What?" I saw the I'd and it's from Aaron, without any greetings I directly asked.

"What! What? Can't I call my wife without any reason?" He asked...while I saw my phone in disbelief.

"First of all I'm not your wife....." Before I said any further he cuts me in middle.

"You're my wife, legally and officially!" He said in authoritative tone.

"OH really! If I'm your wife 'legally and officially' then why you always hurt me and why you're not here with me but with you UNOFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND!" I said in mocked tone, don't know where it's all coming from, but when he said me his wife, the dam of my emotions is broke and it turns my love for him into pain and hurt, for being his wife, but am I in real?

"Don't mocked me Allena, I know I'm not good but you're also not so pure and innocent as you claim for, so drop your act, and yeah it's my mistake that I forgotten that you're a total gold digger nothing more nothing less, here I tried to bring ourselves on Normal talking terms, and there you testing my patience!" He yelled. Fuming in anger I can sense it through his voice.

"Good.night.Aaron!" I said, while tears rolling from my eyes, my voice broke but I managed to say.

"Allena, I'm so..." He's about to apologies but I cut him in middle.

"No it's ok! Aaron, Afterall you said truth. Well bye!" I said and disconnect the call without listening his another word.

' wow, just wow this is what he every time thinks about me!' I thought, while remembering the day I get married with Aaron, my parents didn't call me so neither I! I missed them, no friends, no shoulder to cry, no one here to wipe my tears, no family and now no relationship with the man, I got married.

I switched off my laptop, as my mood change and lay down on my bed, try to get some sleep as tomorrow I have a class to attend. After some twist and turns I doze off to sleep.

Aaron--

After the flight of almost sixteen hours, I finally reached Mauritius, and going towards the hotel where Selena is housing. But the way towards it, I decide to call Allena. And after giving a brief thought I decide to massage her first, and soon she replied, As we start chatting, she gets irritates, so then I decide to give her a call, and to my surprise she picked up. We talked but at a point she mocked me and it broke down the thread of my patience....

"Don't mocked me Allena, I know I'm not good but you're also not so pure and innocent as you claim for, so drop your act, and yeah it's my mistake that I forgotten that you're a total gold digger nothing more nothing less, here I tried to bring ourselves on Normal talking terms, and there you testing my patience!" I yelled on her. Fuming in anger, how can she dare to mocked me when she is also not so innocent like she showed. But soon it makes me feel guilty as I heard her broken voice, and cursed my self mentally.

"Good.night.aaron!" She said, in broken voice.

"Allena, I'm so..." I tried to apologies but she cut me in middle.

"No it's ok! Aaron, Afterall you said truth. Well bye!" She said and disconnect the call without listening my another word.

'how can you hurt her like this every time? Are you even a civil human?' my mind mocked me.

'what cat got your tongue, don't you yelled at me or cursed me, or insults me for mocking. You.?' subconscious said.

'SHUTUP!' I yelled mentally, putting the full stop on the words my subconscious saying.

Soon I reached on my destination, and checked-in , as Selena was busy in her night shifts so I decided to had dinner alone and sleep for the night, I'm not here just for Selena but also for my business meeting, which is tomorrow morning, and I want some rest after a hectic flight and that heated talk. Phewww!

After reaching at my presidential suite, I took a hot shower to calm my aching muscles after traveling, had dinner, then did my presentation check before fall on my bed thinking about her. Yeah yeah about Allena!

'Did I hurt her unnecessary? Or she just casting a show in front of all of us?' he thought to himself and soon sleep consumes him.