Chapter 46

Allena--

After two years......

"Aaron get up, you're getting late for your very important business meeting." I shout near his ear, as he was sleeping like a panda.

I mean he changed, but changed for good and bad both. Good because, now he's a very loving, caring and understanding son, husband and father. But bad because, before he's scrupulous, but now he start behaving all lazy and sleepy. It's not like he's not giving attention to his business or something but he's developing the habit of waking up by my shouts.

"Umm, baby let me sleep na! I'm tried, also I'm THE CEO, no one questioned me." He replied in his husky and sleepy voice, still closed eyes.

"I know Mr. Aaron Gray you're 'THE CEO', but because you're ceo that's why you have to be punctual." I said and drag the duvet from him, while he just groaned and sat on the bed with grumpy face.

"Don't give me those looks and get up, I have three more little Aaron to wakeup and get them ready, also I'm also having an important meeting regarding my upcoming exhibition so better, move your ass out of bed and be ready until I come back in the room again. Understand??" I said and at last asked in my Stern voice, while he just nodded like a obedient child. Uhaaa....

Nowadays he horrified with my bad looks and dead glares, because of my pregnancy I get angry, emotional, happy and horny.

Well yeah! Now you guys get the news finally...um I'm almost nine months pregnant again after my marriage again with Aaron. Well let me tell you he take me Northern Ireland for our honeymoon, we saw a beautiful northern lights, I wanted to see them and he brings me their, after that he didn't let me come out of the room, and we just make love on different places and in different positions. Ohh god he was so addicted to the love making, but to be honest I also like it.

So back on present, Aiden, Michael and Elijah are now three years old and they start going to the play school. Everything is so beautiful and mesmerizing. Chris bro and Helly get married once we come back from our honeymoon, and after two to three months I got a news of that aroo and Vishal bro is also expecting their first baby. That was so blissful year of our life.

Now I'm again pregnant and my due day is end in the month. But now, also I have to handle four babies and the fifth on his/her way.

"Come on big Boise wakeup!!" I said in my cheering voice.

"No Mumma, I wanted to sleep a little more." Said Eli the most lazy kid of the house, in his kiddy voice.

"Me too." Said den, in his baby murmuring voice, second lazy kid.

"Mumma me too pzz!" Said mic, seeing his brothers.

All the three are same in habits, in looks and alas in sleeping. Freaking TRIPLETS!!!!

They all are just three years old but much active and lazy at the same time in comparison to other kids.

"Wakeup now or I'm not gonna give you pancakes." I threatened them and they literally run their asses off to the bathroom.

Well they sleep in the same room, but they all having their different three rooms, this room is just for their sleeping. Uhhhh billionaire's sons, and their weird wishes.

I moved to each's room and bring out their uniforms and their other necessary things, and bring them into their common room, soon they come back after doing their chores and I make them ready.

Then I moved towards the kitchen and prepare pancakes for the kids and their lazy yet sexy ass dad. Ohh I didn't use sassy words in front of the kids but behind their backs, I used to call with these names to Aaron on which he make faces. Uhhh pregnancy hormones, you know na.