Chapter 33

Allena--

After the plan B, there is no plan. I mean brother didn't tell me his next step so neither dad. I just walked out of the hall, and the corridor is silent....I mean there is no one, and whole corridor is deserted. I feel a little afraid.

As I walked towards the back gate I feel someone's presence behind me, as I turned back there was no one, so I again start walking when I feel my phone vibrates. But before I picked up someone put a cloth on my nose and hard smell of chloroform hit my nostrils and darkness engulfed me.

CHRIS--

Till now the plan A and B go as we decide but now it's time for plan C, and Allena doesn't know about it. So now it's time to tell her about next step so I call her, but after ringing for two times call when switched off.

"That's weird." I thought and move towards the corridor in back where I told her to go, but she's no where to be found. And I smile wickedly.

"Game begins!" I said and call dad.

"Dad everything is goes according to the plan, now come to the top there is everything is set-up. We can handle further from there till waiting for their step." I said with calmness.

"Chris everything is going to be fine na? I want my revenge but not by hurting my daughter or son." Said dad from other side of the call all sad and worried.

"Dad don't stressed out, everything is going well. We just want them to confess there sins, which they didn't do if we're there, they think alle as a weak and fragile girl, which she's not." I assure dad.

"I just hope my baby girl stay safe." Dad said.

"I also want that only dad, she's my baby sister also after this we all lived together and happy. I promise dad." I said and disconnect the call. Its time for plan C.

I was about to take a lift for reaching to the top but before I did that someone from behind grab my neck, turned me then punch me so fucking hard. That I feel a blood on my tounge.

"What the fuck?" I said and turned to see, who have the audacity to punch Chris Brown.

"What the fuck ha? What the fuck? You bastard tell me where is my wife? Where is my Allena?" Aaron shouts.

Yes you read correct, the one who punched me is Aaron, my brother- FUCKING-in-law.

"Oh hello to you too, Mr. Gray!" I played cool.

"Don't test me, Brown I warned you DONT TEST ME." he said Emphasizing his last words while gritting his teeth's in anger.

" I know Aaron you've many questions to ask, but we don't have time for this now, first come with me, I'll tell you where Allena is." I said but he again punch me. Oh Brother in law, you're doing so much gyming.

"Don't waste your as well as mine time here over punching me, come we have to go somewhere." I said and drag him with me inside the elevator.

After few minutes we reached on the top where dad already waiting for us.

"Uncle Henry??" Aaron whispered with shocked, as he saw dad in front of him.

"Chris who's he? Why he's here?" Dad asked, little angry as he don't want anyone else to know our plan.

"Dad he's Aaron, Allena's husband." I introduced him to dad.

"You....you mean Aaron, that little boy Aaron Gray. My best friends son?" Dad confirmed and hugged Aaron tight, while Aaron also reciprocate with same.

"Where were you till now uncle? I used to missed you so much. You're my idol uncle." Aaron said. And cry like a baby.

"I'm here now my boy." Dad said, patting his back lovingly.

"Dad now we've to focus on our plan, please do it afterwards." I said broking there lovely uncle son, moment.

"Dad??" Aaron asked and eyed between me and dad.

"Yes Aaron, he's your only best friend, CHRISTIAN WOTSON, with whom you used to play along in childhood." Dad said and he come towards me, first he punched me on my stomach on which i hissed in pain, and then hugged me tight. SPD (split personality disorder) patient.

"Where the fuck you're all those year, you asshole? I missed you daily you fucker. After you I never make friends. And also when you meet me at charity ball, you didn't even try to talk to me. You douchebag, you just flirt with my wife." He said all cursed he used man.

"Hey hey! Hold your courses man, now you're a father of three and now I'm your lawfully brother-in-law show some respect to me." I said little dramatic.

"What? That mean....that mean....oh fuck ofcourse you're alle's brother. Shit.... Yes where is she?" This man is so confused. Uhhhh.....

"Now we share our pleasantries afterwards, we've a plan to succeed." I said all serious, on which they nodded.

"Dad everything is ready in the IT room let's go." I said and we three move towards the IT room.

When I was looking everything dad explain our plan C to Aaron. And he cursed me.

"Why the hell you did this to her? What if your plan didn't go according to what you think then? She's having three kids at home who are waiting for her, what if she didn't make it?" He asked, holding my collor, his eyes raging anger.

"Aaron relax, nothing happened to her. I promise. She's my sister also." I ensure and start our work.

"Dad everything is checked, call the Cops to be ready." I told dad and he informed the cops to be prepare.

"Now no one can save you. What you did to my family, I'm going to make you pay." I said with tears.