Chapter 34

Allena--

Slowly I open my eyes with great difficulty, as I still feel heavy and dizzy. I blinked once, twice, thrice.... After that my vision got a little clear, I look my surroundings which are pitch dark, with insects different sounds, I feel a cold floor underneath me, as I tried to move my hands I feel a sharp pain there, because they're tied with ropes tightly and same goes with my legs. There was no window, but a little exhaust fan which is working slowly and the little source of light comes inside from there. The whole room give so scary Vibes. I feel scared, there is a door in front of my but also far from me.

"Anyone there? Leave me what do you want? Uhhhh?" I shouts with top of my lungs.

"Is anybody there? Please help me..... Helloooo....... Anybody there....... Help me..." I shouts again with my full voice. And start coughing as I feel my throat dry.

"Please someone... someone give me water....help...help..." I said again but not like before, my throat is dry I need water.

Again I start feeling dizzy when I heard a walking sound and a click voice l, like some one is walking on a marble floor. Soon the front door open and a tall figure come in front of me. I didn't see his face because of lack of light.

"Wat...water..." I said and he made me drink water. Then again move out leaving me alone in the pitch dark room.

"Where are you dad, brother?" I said last and again fell asleep.

After sometime I wakeup again. And start shouting again. But this time my throat not like before. I much stable then before.

"I know this is brother's plan, he rescue me, I know." I encourage myself try to feel a little less freak out.

As I was blabbering myself, the front door open again and the same as before a tall figure comes into the view. Now maybe it's a morning time because the room is has a sunlight and it looks less scary. Even Im able to saw my surroundings clearly as well as the faces.

"Who are you? Why did you kidnapped me?" I asked to the man in front of me.

Before he replied, I heard a sound of clicking heels, on the floor, which comes from behind the man standing in front of me.

"Well well well, look who's there." A female sound come from behind.

Again one more clicking sound come from behind.

"Yeah looks like she's having a great time here." A much familiar voice come.

The man Infront of me move aside give both the ladies a view of my site.

"YOU???" I shout with shocked.

"What baby missed me?" She asked with arrogance and cocky smile.

"Selena what the hell are you doing here? Why did you kidnapped me?" I asked to her with disbelief.

********************************
Aaron--

"What you've done to find her? I mean we didn't even know who took her?" I asked to Chris.

"Well Night before coming to London, I insert tracking device on her neck when she was asleep, then the dress I give her to wore at the party it having a hidden camera from inside, so one can notice it. Third that camera has a voice recorder also, so it's not a problem. And a good news is that camera has a satellite process so we can watch the whole video live while planning our next step from here and also it's record on the chip byself." He explained to me and uncle Henry.

"Ok I understand everything, but...but what's the exit plan, I mean how can we take her out from there. You said there is a tracking device, then let the uncle Henry here, and we go with the police there to rescue her as well as to arrest the culprits?" I suggest.

"It sounds good." Agree Chris, but uncle Henry refused.

"No way I'm going to stay here. I'm coming with you guys, and I didn't take 'NO' in answer, I'm coming and that's final. She's my daughter also." Said uncle Henry in Sternly, leaving no place for argument.

"Ok now, you open the camera and voice recorder, second track her location. Till them I call the cops to get them ready for the exit plan." I told both of them and they nodded.

"Hello Mr. Fred, I'm Aaron Gray! I need your help. Also I need you to prepare your rescue team." I told him and then explain the whole incident.

They understand as Chris brown name is also well known. And The Wotson family name is still alives in the book of this country. For which he immediately gets ready with his full force. And waiting for our alarm call.

"Every thing is ready." I informed them.

As it was a night time, and I feel uneasy about Allena. But then I give a call to mom for informing her about my whereabouts. Also told her to take care of my little loves, I'll come with a surprise for them as well as for my mom and dad. And that surprise is non other than WOTSON family.

"Aaron...Aaron." I heard Chris calling me, so I go towards him.

"What's the matter?" I query.

"We found Allena's location, she's in some outer areas of main London City. It was an industrial area. Also the camera and audio recorder is ready to record everything." He said.

"Ok then I inform the cops, to be prepare at near the location without anyone noticing." I told and again call Mr. Fred he's the head of the police, and told them Allena's current location.

"Anyone there? Leave me what do you want? Uhhhh?" I heard a loud sound of Allena's and run towards the screen.

"Is anybody there? Please help me..... Helloooo....... Anybody there....... Help me..." She shouts again And start coughing, I feel sharp pain strike in my heart this site.

"Please someone... someone give me water....help...help..." She again said in a low voice.

After her shouting there was a faint sound of walking, Soon the front door open and a tall figure come in front of the screen. I didn't see his face because of lack of light.

"Wat...water..." Alle said and he made her drink water. Then again move out leaving her alone.

"Where are you dad, brother?" I heard her faint voice, and soon every voice stop. Maybe she fell asleep or unconscious. I feel my eyes moist.

After hours of silence, we heard her shouting again.

"I know this is brother's plan, he rescue me, I know." She encourage herself.

As she kept on blabbering, when the tall figure like yesterday come again. When she again shouts.

"Who are you? Why did you kidnapped me?" She asked him.

Before he replied, we heard a sound of clicking heels, on the floor, which comes from behind the man standing in front of Allena.

"Well well well, look who's there." A female sound come from behind. It feels a quite familiar to me. Like I know it well but also unknown to it at the same time.

Again one more clicking sound come from behind.

"Yeah looks like she's having a great time here." A much familiar voice come, which is non other then SELENA'S.

The man Infront of the camera move aside and my guess is correct. And the first voice which looks familiar is non other than Selena's mother Nothelra.

"YOU???" I heard Allena shout in shock.

"What baby missed me?" She asked with arrogance and cocky smile. BITCH.

"Selena what the hell are you doing here? Why you kidnapped me?" Allena asked to her with disbelief. Oh god.

"Oh my god!" I heard another sound which comes from my side. Its uncle Henry.