Chapter 43

Allena--

It's been two months since that event night, while mine and Aaron's dating period. Babies are now almost eight months old, Aaron spend lots of time with them also. Also they three start calling mama and dada, in their toddler voice.

In these two months time period, Aaron approx. plan eight dates for us, one date every weekend. He did everything different in every date. Which makes me happy, cherished and love. Most of the things are those who I wrote in my bucket list.

Let me tell you each....So in first date he take me for helicopter ride, it was giving a beautiful look of the London City, we're so high that everything is looking so beautiful and mesmerizing.

In second date he take me his penthouse, where I used to live after our marriage. It was Fully changed from the last. Now it was looking more beautiful, cozy and luxurious. There he cooked a meal for us and set a cute, cozy date for us in his balcony. It was cute yet romantic setup.

Third he take me to an amusement park, where I enjoyed a lot like a kid, we laughed, we eat, we roam, we cheer and more and more fun we do. Even that day we go for a haunted house and trust me he was scared to death. His face looks so pale and scared when we come out, I wanted to laugh out loud looking at him but I control my self and console him. That was really a memorable date.

Forth and fifth date, we go for a normal Italian and Spanish restaurant for simple dinner, it was good but duh, that two was fucking boring. No boring in the sense, we're sitting in a high paid restaurant, having our dinner with some talks and come back at home so it's not as good as the previous ones.

Sixth date, he take me for a bike ride, we roam all around the London on his bike, even I drive his bike and he was sitting behind me, we ate lots of London street food like a normal people and not like some Billionaire and Billionaire's sister. Uhhh what a lovely night.

Seventh date, he took me for two days trekking trip near London City. We climbed till the hill top, then we make camp and stay there, we watched stars, talked a lot, we shared our feelings, our thoughts, our fears, our insecurities, our pain and atlast we shared one promise to trust each others and give a new chance in a form of marriage. And he gets super happy that he told me for my next surprise which is today and also our eighth date.

So now I'm sitting in my studio, babies are with mom and dad (Aaron's parents), and tonight he planned something, uhh only god and Aaron knows what.

PING!!

Massage tone vibrates on my phone, and I look at it.

'Be ready at 7p.m, something is waiting for you at home, hope you like it.' he send with kiss emoji.

I smiled seeing his massage. I didn't share my feelings of love to him neither he, but we both know our true feelings for each others, which is love, only pure love.

My work completes at six and I pack my things, then leave for the home, I reached their at six twenty. I took a quick shower wear a bathrobe and move out just to see a gift box on my bed. I go near it and open it, and their was a beautiful red and black colour backless mermaid gown. I wore that dress and looks stunning. Their is one necklace also, so I wore it with that and did a minimal makeup kept my hair open with loose curls, wore matching heels took my clutch, phone and soon I heard a door bell ring.

Once again I look myself and move out to attend the door.

"Hey! You look gorgeous!" Aaron said as soon as I open the door and forward me a rose bouquet and kissed me on cheeks. I blushed because of his this act.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes! Just let me lock the door." I said, lock the door and we Moved towards his car.