Chapter 28

Allena--

After crying my heart out, I roam my palms on the words engraved in the grave stone. Now I need to know about that truth, and the truth only tells by this man Chris Brown.

I thought, and book the cab to my next destination which is Brown's Tower, the official office of Chris Brown. As I reached, I directly went towards the reception and ask about Chris. But before that my eyes went to the clock and it's six thirty five, and I promised Aaron to come back till seven. So still I have almost twenty five minutes left.

"Ummm..hello! Can you please tell me is Mr. Brown's is still in his office?" I asked politely, to the receptionist.

"What's your good name mam?" She asked instead.

"Allena.... Allena Wotson!" I said.

"Ok just one minute please." She said with a small smile and do something on her desktop in front of her, then talk someone through telecom.

"Sure ma'am you can meet him, he's in his cabin on top floor. Just go straight from your right and turn left, take lift to the top floor." She said and I thanked her then go as she said. I reached on the top floor and lift open with a loud DING!! Sound. I slowly move out and see towards my right and left then move towards the right side where I saw a gate in between, A large mahogany doors on which 'CEO CHRIS BROWN' title hang on. I took a deep breath and knock once. And 'come in' sound comes in response. After getting permission, I slowly open that large mahogany doors and move inside.

"Chris?" I call. The room is dark, with three side wall and one side floor to ceiling windows, giving a beautiful view of London's street and giant wheel. There I saw a tall figure standing.

"You come Allena? How are you and babies?" Chris asked as he turned towards me, a small smile adoring his lips.

"Well I'm fine and babies doing well, for your unasked question they are boys and to your surprise they're not twins but triplets." As I said, he come towards me with long steps and hugged me tight.

"Congratulations, congratulations alle. I'm so, so, so happy for you. Finally I'm become a uncle of not two but three. Thank you Alle." He said still hugging me and kissed my forehead Lovingly. I stand stunned by his sudden move and gesture. Feeling dumbfounded.

As feel my discomfort and dumbfounded situation he chuckled and move back, leaving my personal space. I still looking him with shocked so he tap my nose tip, and brings me back from my recent trip to dumbfound island.

"Uhh sorry... No i mean thank you." I said confusingly.

"Well your warm welcome now come and sit down first and tell me what you take?" He said and asked.

"Thank you Chris, but I don't want anything except some answers." I said without beating the bush around, directly looking into his hazel orbs, carbon copy of mine.

He feel my tone serious, and sat down besides me while nodding his head.

"Chris I don't know from where to start but....." I told him everything from starting to till now and also today's incident.

"And I found this note only, which says, MEET CHRIS BROWN'S, now please tell me who are you? And how are you related with my biological parents?" I asked him with teary eyes.

"Say something Chris!" I shook him, as he look me with lots of emotions running in his eyes. And finally he broke into tears like me.

"Alle you really don't know who I'm?" Chris asked looking hurts.

While I nodded my head in yes and said. "you're Chris Brown's, a self made billionaire top second after Aaron. A good and kind human being." I said and he just chuckled while shaking his head in no.

"No alle, you know nothing about me." He said with a hint of hurt in his eyes.

"You only know, what others know. But in real I'm your.....im your elder brother alle." He said in low voice shocking me to the core.

"Bro... brother???" I stammered. And he nodded his head in agreement.

"How?" I asked.

"Alle I'm your brother, and I wanted you to meet dad. He waits for you to come back to him, to me, to us... after almost twenty three years, I came here and established my company just to stay closer to you without your knowing, to protect you without your knowing. But I failed in it when that Evan's married you off to that Aaron Gray, I failed when you have to shoot for that gross ad just for sake of dads some letter." He said with teary eyes. But I still confused, by him being my brother but dad didn't mention anything about him in his previous letter.

As he reads my mind, he replied.

"I know alle, you think that why dad didn't mentioned anything about me in the letter. Well at that time he just wanted to apologies to you, and wanted you to come back, but as now you come. He give every answer of your unasked question." He said in calm voice. And I hugged him tightly, and he hugged me back tightly.

"Big brother." I said it, this word somewhere feel foreign to my tounge but, deep inside my heart I always wished to having a big brother who protects me from every evil and creep things and person, who care for me. But I never had before, but now I have.

"But where are you when dad leaves me to our aunt, and mom died?" I can't help but ask.

"Alle, that time I was six years old and with our grandparents in Amsterdam for my vacations, when dad told the news of mom sudden delivery, which is actually one month pre-matured, dad told that doctor said it's nothing serious at the time of her pregnancy period, but that sudden delivery didn't effects you but it did to mom. Mom and dad loves me a lot but they always wants a baby girl, in our lives. So there wish come true and you born healthy and fit. We all are coming back to London when our plane crashed and our grandparents died in that, but somehow I manage to survive, and live my teenage life in orphanage, I remember everything and everyone but couldn't able to comes back till I turn legal age. After turning eighteen, I leave from there and land here on London with the money I earn with hardship, only to find that my sister was is now with my step- aunt and my mom was already died almost twelve years ago, my dad was lost his everything and went somewhere out of country. I don't have enough money to go out of the country and find him. So I start earning money, and also wanted to complete my higher studies, I did hardwork day and night, and become a successful businessman, then I find out about dad almost two years ago, he told me about how he abandoned you thinking that you're bad omen and because of you his parents, his son and his wife died. But after that I decide to bring you back to him as he was living in guilt and hope to see you. But when I almost done with my plan that Gray comes and destroy everything. But now you'll come with me to Amsterdam where dad is now. He will told you further about mom's death, as I also don't know, he never told me always said he only tell me once I bring you back to him." He said and tears continue to fall from his eyes.

"I'll come brother. Let's go!" I said.

"Like this? What about Aaron? Your babies?" He asked concerned.

"I think he start trusting me, he will understand once I told him everything. But before that I wanted to meet dad, I wanted my blood ones, I got you now I want dad, brother please take me to him. I wanted to know that truth behind mom's death." I said all crying, and hoping that Aaron will understand me once I comes back, as I know he registered the divorce so we're no longer husband and wife and about babies I don't know if he's really care for me or just did that because of guilt. If he didn't dragged me that day, then my delivery never go through C section. But I know one think if I loose this chance to meet dad. I lost my family again.

I thought and put a stone on my heart. I want my dad back, I want answers and for them I wanted to meet him. Leaving Aaron and my babies back here. But I come back soon Aaron. I promise Love.