Chapter 39

Allena--

I never knew that helping Aaron previous night would bring this cyclone in the home this morning.

"Why the hell did you told him about our hobbies?? Did you forget what he did to you, he forced himself on you, he abuse you, he slapped you... He called you with names. Can't you just show him your cold face for some days?? He hurts you alot princess.... I cared for you, dad cared for you, we loved you a lot alle." Chris brother first scold me and then say politely holding my face in between his palms at the end.

He was very angry like a bull. He never expected me to help Aaron after 'the things' he did to me.

I mean I know, that if I forgive him easily, and then if he do such things again in future, maybe by thinking that I again forgive him that easily only. Then that is so wrong. I wanted him to be punish by his heart and mind but not by me. I don't want to give him punishment, I wanted to give him my full trust that he didn't doing any such things in future. I wanted him to be feel ashamed of him by himself without my doing anything other than TRUST on him. I wanted to show him my hundred percent trust and faith on him, so that he feel that guilt of not trusting me and always remains in the guilt until I give him my forgiveness in WORDS.

But bro, didn't ready to listen my any single words. Even he's very Furious with dad that why he agreed with Aaron's invitation for racing or I said OFFER in brother's word.

"Bro I know you are angry with me. But you don't know me much so neither dad do. You both just know me for almost last three months only, but.....but I know myself from childhood." I said and took a deep sigh, then continued.

"Dad....dad I didn't said those words to make you feel upset or guilt but it is the truth. I.... I never showed the cold face to him. Never.... Because of that night I got these tiny humans in my life otherwise..... otherwise there is no way that I ever felt this feeling of being mom. Maybe we're not even live together for those nine months together. Maybe I never meet with my Love of life, maybe I never meet you both. Dad that night either it's forced, rape, or what ever the word you what to say it by. But that night was a beautiful night for me, a beautiful gift.... And how can you be so sure that I forget that night even if I give him a cold face??? after sometime I forgive him. But as you said what he did.... than these three humans always gave me those memories back if I took them as his crime rather than a blissful night." I explained, and a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

"Dad, bro.... I know you both want me to be happy, to give me a beautiful future and wanted to fill my present with happiness. I agree with you both that he need to feel guilty of what he did.... But that DID, didn't include that night. The night which bring them." I said pointing towards the crib, where my little lives are sleeping peacefully.

"I was loved him brother, dad. I love him so much now and I always love him only. He's my life, if he give me pain then he give me his care and some love also. Dad it's neither his mistake nor mine. That was the planning of that Miya, Selena and her parents. If Selena didn't planned the obstacles between our relationship then it's never take this turn, we start to take care of each others, we start to feel for each other's. But dad building a trust is a little high level, which needs time and patience. And we both didn't get that time and patience in between us. Every time we tried to trust each other every time something bad has happened. What's our fault there???" I said and start sobbing.

"Alle... Princess please don't cry. I can't see you cry. Please... For me for your dad princess please." Dad pleas while hugging me tight which I reciprocate with same.

"Dad I love him, brother I love him so much, I can't separate my kids from their father's love like me. Like you brother. I wanted them to feel both the parents love please brother. Atleast he's trying to impressed you so that he can meet me, meet his kids. He's not like this before who ever tried to impress anyone, who take care of anyone's thinking about him. But now....now he really tried to do anything and everything in his will to make you agree. Please let him do it." I said in low and pleading voice to brother and dad.

"Princess! I.....I was angry because the thought that, you feel hurt and heartbroken but....but I was wrong. I was thinking to punishing him in my way to...to give him pain the same he did to you. But I....I was wrong, what you think for him was actually like you and your nature. So from now on, I let him do everything and anything to impress us, and if me and dad satisfied then we gave him permission to meet you and my nephews. And from there you start your sweet tortured with him." He said and joked at the last.

"Trust me bro, I didn't forgive him soon, but also I'm not punish him in the way of degrading him, I wanted him to feel guilt by seeing my trust on him, then he understands how much I trust him and how much he broked me. Also when the time he understood that pain. I give him a hard time to gain my forgiveness. It's a promise. Afterall I also wanted to be pampered by my husband." I said and chuckled at the last.

Brother and dad also join me. After that conversation Brother took off from his office, officially....means no work from home, no official calls, no virtual meetings. Nothing.

Just me, brother, dad and our little happiness. My babies, Bro's nephews and dad's grandsons.

After the all drama we did our breakfast and get ready for the family outing at some park, outside lunch, lots of shopping till night, then dinner and back to home at night. Ahhaaaa perfect outing for now as babies are so...sooo...sooo....soooo small. Awwwwww they are so cute little, tiny, Adorable triplets.

I saw them and cooed in my mind and heart, while a huge smile adoring my lips.