Chapter 29

Aaron--

Allena gone for too long, she said that she come back before seven, but now it's ten, where the hell is she here her babies are crying for there Mumma. I just hope she's fine.

I was thinking while trying to make them feed the powered milk, which they feed with great difficulty. One by one feeding each, I put them to sleep. I don't know but the feeling I was feeling right now while handling our bundles of joy, I feel like this is the future. Will she leave me???

That Was the question that strike into my mind. Dammm I start loving her. I wanted to confess my love to her, no she can't leave me, leave us. Don't think like that Gray. I console my self.

After my Bois fell asleep, I call her and her phone is not reachable. I tried her a lots of time but every call go on vain.

When I was pacing into the room, i heard a 'ping' sound of my massage tone and as I open them in hope that, the massage is from Allena, but it's from some private number.

'looks like your wife find her new target.....' this was the massage along with some pics.

Of Allena and a man, which i recognized as ..... CHRIS BROWN'S. I throw my phone into the wall and it broken into pieces. Its feel like Déja vu. I wanted to kill her, and that Chris. How dare he took away my woman, my wife, my love, the mother of my CHILDRENS??

I was all tensed and worried, and lots and lots of questions running in my mind, why she go to him? What's the matter? Did he call her before she go hurriedly? Lots of questions and no answers.

"I'll make you regret Allena, if you ever come back to mine or my babies life I'll make sure to make you suffer. Or worst kill you with my own bare hands." I said to myself, looking my little innocent creatures, who are still cooing into their sleeps.

Night went with great difficulty, and next morning mom, dad calling us for breakfast, where I walk alone with Den, Mic and Eli.

"Morning mom, dad!" I greet.

"Good morning son!" Both greets back, with huge grins.

"Good morning babies, will you miss your grandpa?" Ask dad while cooing to the weeks old kids. How happy they was.

"Aaron where is Allena?" Ask dad, turning his attention towards me from the kids.

"I don't know!" I said coldly, looking away from his eyes.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" This time mom asked.

"I don't know means I don't know." I said again, feel hurt.

"But why? Tell me Aaron what you did this time where is she?" Dad shouts, on me.

"She leave us, leave our babies, leave me and leave you, that to be for some other man." I shouts with same voice.

"Wha...what do you me..mean sh..she leav.. leaves?" Mom said sobbing silently.

"Mom she leaved all of us." I said gently and moved out, but not before kissing my babies foreheads. As I was moving out I heard mom's sobs and dad consoling her.

'Allena, today you not only hurt me, but also the parents of mine who love you like their own daughter. I'll never forgive you for this. And also leaving our babies who were crying for their mother whole night.' I thought feeling hurt.

UNKNOWN--

Finally my plan works.

"Well now Allena is finally out of the scene, this time we hit to the right point. Good job." Said unknown person.

"Yeah! We're lucky enough this time, that her Long lost brother meets her and we clicked their photos with perfect timing and shots." Said second unknown.

"Now that bitch finally left then what's our plan?" Asked second unknown.

"Well recently iron is hot why don't we hit it? Well before our plans fail because of that Aaron, as he decides to trust her and heir investigation behind every scene. But not anymore." Said first one bitterly.

"How can we do that, I mean he definitely behind the truth of those transactions, and if he found the truth then what? We take a huge risk by sending him those transactions history." Asked second one and end with confusion.

"Well I have a plan for that, make sure that he didn't find out the truth behind those transactions until our another hit. Because this time neither Aaron nor Allena will be able to take it." Said first one.

"I'll see that, but what if Allena call him and told him everything?" Asked second unknown.

"Hack the phone of Aaron and block her number like we did Chris's before and send those transactions Massage, and make sure that they didn't contact eachother before everything." Said first one evilly.

"You've to pay for your deeds bitch. I lost many things and now it's your turns, you BAD OMEN." Said bitterly first unknown and laugh evilly.

Allena--

After taking the final decision, I put my phone on flight mode. I don't tell anything to Aaron about this. Now you guys thinking WHY?

Or IM MAD? IDIOT AND MORE.

But let me tell you one thing, I know Aaron has changed a lot, he's not like he's in past but somewhere I know if he got to know about my family background and past he disliked me. Also he didn't like me much, he filed our divorce already so there is no way he understands me.

With that thought, I move out the Big brother's office and he hold me tight by my shoulders because I feel weak and dizzy. My tummy still hurts because of stretches.

"You ok alle? Does it hurts so much?" He asked with concern.

"No brother, just let's go." I said.

"Alle, why don't we inform Aaron about this first, I'm sure he understands you and his family also." Said brother.

"Bro! I know you care about me, and my relationship with Aaron. But trust me before understanding my situation, he blame me for nothing, like always. He even hurt me once, when I decide to tell him about that letter and he did so unhuman thing with me, I know I was thankful to him for that because it gives me my little babies, but it's affect me to the core. I'm still scared of his reactions bro. I can't take risk of telling him before knowing the whole truth." I said with teary eyes and he hugged me tight. Then we sat inside his car, and drove us towards the airport.

'I'm coming Dad!' I thought feeling happy and sad at the same time. I'm scared of Aaron's reactions once I'm coming back.