Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: the night of the comet

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

JENSEN GILBERT ROLLED OUT OF BED, ALMOST TRIPPING OUT AS HE HAD HIS LEGS STILL WRAPPED BY THE BLANKET. "Motherfucker..." He threw them off him, quickly gathering his clothes and heading to the bathroom.

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

"Hey other J," Jensen smiled at his aunt, who smiled back at him, putting her hair up.

"I'm the first J, you're the second." Jenna sarcastically replied.

"Speaking of; Where's the other qJ?" Jensen asked.

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Jenna answered, making the two twins glance at each other. "There is no wood shop, is there?"

"No."  They both answered, shaking their heads.

"Yeah." Jenna sighed.
『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

"Originally discovered nearly five centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over one hundred in four five years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" Mr. Tanner said.

Jensen turned to see his sister and Stefan turn away from looking at each other.

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

Jensen sat at a table, mumbling low curses as he saw Jeremy approach Tyler, closing his book he approached the two, giving a fake smile. "Tyler, hurt my brother and I'll kill you. Jeremy, get into another fight and you'll end up with one of those kid harnesses on. I won't even be the one to do that, Elena will. Let's go." Jensen swing and arm other Jeremy's shoulders, pulling him over and away from Tyler.

Jeremy swatted at Jensen's arm, dunking under. "What the hell was that?" Jeremy steamed, glared at Jensen.

"Me saving your ass from getting into a fight with Tyler Lockwood, again. Do me a favor, when your going to fight him, at least try to aim for his throat or head. I don't think even you would take a shot low below the belt."

Despite himself, Jeremy had chuckled, quickly stopping to ten glare at Jensen.
Jensen decided to do his younger brother a favor by not mentioning how Jeremy looked like a puppy trying to be threatening. Or that Jeremy had kept smiling. "Idiot." Jeremy finally spoke, seeing how Jensen was trying not to smile.