Chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE: history repeating

➶➶➶➶➶ ђє гtђєг, ђє รเรtєг ➷➷➷➷➷

JENSEN GILBERT WAS EXTREMELY WORRIED FOR THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS. Damon and Stefan Salvatore were vampires, and Damon had killed endangered his friends.

Jensen sat in history class, silently mumbling under his breathe. Students began to pile in, but the brunette boy only glanced up to see if it was it sister or any of his friends. By the time they did show up, they had to sit away from Jensen, as there was no seats left near him.

Even though, Bonnie had wanted to speak to him about something important.

A man walked in, the second the bell rung. "Good Morning everyone.Alrighty." He picked up a chalk from the front of the room, facing the board, began to write his name, saying the letters out loud. "Alaric Saltzman. It's mouthfull.I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins .My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I,however,was born and raised in Boston." He explained.

"Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grand-father I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronouce it Ala-ric but it's ... A-lar-ric okay? So you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher."
➶➶➶➶➶ ђє гtђєг, ђє รเรtєг ➷➷➷➷➷

"And then I ended up at the remain of the old fell's church before I woke up back in the woods." Bonnie finished.

"And your always see your ancestor Emily." Elena says.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Bonnie asked the two.

"Well, after hearing that, I fell like I should get the salt," Jensen tells her.

"Two weeks ago I'd said no but now-" Elena started

"I think I'm being hunted." Bonnie says.

"I don't get it. Why Emily?" Elena asked.

"Granms said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war days and this medallion was hers ,a witch's talisman."

"Did your Grams say anything about her seeing any other family member like you see Emily?" Jensen questioned.

"And all started when you got the necklace?" Elena asked at the same time.

Bonnie shook her head. "No. She didn't mention any thing like that. Yeah, it started when I got the necklace. I think she's using it to communicate with me."