Chapter seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: let the right one in

♅ꂅᎩ ცᏒԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ, ♅ꂅᎩ ᏕᎥᏕϮꂅᏒ➳

IT WAS THUNDERING OUTSIDE, JENSEN GILBERT HAD TRIED TO IGNORE IT AND FALL ALSEEP. It was proved to be difficult to sleep. Anyway, Elena had entered his room, telling him to make sure that the windows in his room were closed, as she said that she had already closed the rest of the windows.
♅ꂅᎩ ცᏒԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ, ♅ꂅᎩ ᏕᎥᏕϮꂅᏒ➳

The next day, the twins had gone to the Salvatore house. Damon is boarding up the window that Frederick and Beth-Anne broke through. Stefan and Elena watch him. Jensen is sat on the couch, legs thrown over the back of it and head hanging off the front of it. Is his hair was longer, it'd be hitting the floor.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon speaks.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'" Stefan sarcastically speaks.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her," Elena says.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back."

"You have a serious obsession with her," Jensen tells the Raven-haired vampire.

"Of course she is." Elena speaks at the same time. "Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process."

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon told her.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky."

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire? Plus, Jensen isn't being snarky."

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena told him. "And Jensen had either been ignoring you or insulting you."

"Ouch."

"That's true, I've been doing that. Or imagining breaking that board of wood he just put up to stab him." Jensen speaks.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan hummed.

"Oh, hey, is the vampire that attacked you...were they male? Black hair, brown eyes?" Jensen questioned. "Because he was at the Grill last night and tried to compel Jenna, also called me Kaleb."