Summary

🅗🅔🅨 🅑🅡🅞🅣🅗🅔🅡,🅗🅔🅨 🅢🅘🅢🅣🅔🅡

SUMMARY

JENSEN GILBERT HADN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE THE DEATH OF HIS PARENTS

JENSEN GILBERT HADN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE THE DEATH OF HIS PARENTS. He was angry. He was easy to bother. He had grown even more protective of his siblings.

"Jensen?" His head snapped at the sound of his brother calling his name. "You've been staring at...Well nothing..." Jeremy gestured to the blank space on the wall.

Jensen turned back,running his hand down his face. "Uh,Yeah,sorry,Uh,just thinking." Jeremy walked over,sitting down next to him,he turned,both forcing a smile the other.

Jensen realized that Jeremy didn't smell like smoke. Jeremy lifted his hand,showing the sketch book and dropping it onto Jensen's stomach.

The older boy lifted it up,opening it. The first page had been one of Jensen's favorite. As Jeremy had drawn it just for him. He smiled,flipping through the pages. "You should think about being an artist for you future career."

Jeremy laughed at that,shaking his head. "You always say that." Jensen smiled brightly,taking his eyes off the pages to look at Jeremy. "That's because it's true."

"And you should you think about becoming a stand-up comedian. All you have to do is walk into stage and people would laugh." Jensen let out a fake,hurt gasp,closing Jeremy's book and hitting him with it. "Bitch."

(225)

(225)