Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: Friday night bites

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

JENSEN GILBERT HATED VICKI DONOVAN WITH A PASSION. He hated her in a way that he never hated anyone else. He thought of bribing either Caroline or Bonnie to beat Vicki up, he knew Elena wouldn't. Elena would lecture him on doing such a thing.

So, anytime that he had seen the girl, he glared at her. The girl would look confused, roll her eyes, or ignore him.

Jensen had decided to walk to school, both to clear his head from the violent thoughts and to get away from Elena. He didn't know why his sister couldn't just trust him to be to handle Jeremy.

Jensen walked into the school, looking around the halls before he started to search for Jeremy.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jensen sat in the back of the class, tapping on his desk as he wrote down what Mr.Tanner was saying. "World war II ended in... Anyone got anything? Miss Juan?" The girl shrugged. "1945." Tanner told the class. "Pearl Harbor? Miss Gilbert?"

Elena hummed in question.

"Pearl Harbor?" Tanner asked again.

Elena hesitated, thinking. Jensen racked his brain for the date.

"December 7, nineteen forty-one." Stefan answered.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Tanner sarcastically replied.

"Anytime."

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin wall." Tanner spoke again.

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." Stefan tells the teacher.

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act."

"Nineteen sixty-four."

"John F. Kennedy assassination?"

"1963."

Tanner walked closer to the teen boy. "Martin luther King."

"'68."

"Lincoln."

"Eighteen sixty-five."  Stefan answered.