Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: brave new world

•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

AT THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL ANNUAL CARNIVAL, JENSEN WAS A BIT ANNOYED. Apparently, Bonnie had seen Katherine.

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish," Bonnie tells Elena.

"She is my ancestor. Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria." Elena replied.

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you."

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got."

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?"

Elena sighed. "I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

"You could dye your hair. Or get a tattoo," Jensen tells Elena.

"Have you talk to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?"

"No Bonnie, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related okay?" Elena gives  a bag full of plush to Bonnie. "I'm human. And I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy."

Jensen picked up one of the stuffed animals. "Which one of these games would be easier to win?"

Bonnie turned to Jensen. "Jen?" She questioned.

"Oh, I plan to kill Damon," Jensen replied.

"You can't kill him. He'll hurt you," Elena frowned at Jensen

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this." Bonnie tried to move the conversation.

"Well because she's not human, obviously." Elena joked.

"Obviously."

"I'll be back," Jensen told the two.
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

Jensen had gone to the hospital, asking which room that Caroline Forbes was in, before knocking on the door.

"Hey," Jensen smiled. "Sorry I didn't visit sooner." John was attacked and almost died. And then Damon killed Jeremy. And I've been planning his death.