Chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: the dinner party

*•.¸♡ ዘቿሃ ጌዪዐፕዘቿዪ, ዘቿሃ ነጎነፕቿዪ ♡¸.•*

JENSEN GILBERT KNEW THAT STEFAN AND ELENA WERE STILL AT THE LAKE HOUSE. And if it also hadn't clearly meant to be a mini-romantic get away, he would have went to stay at the cabin. Jensen was called to the Salvatore boarding house by Damon, who had informed him about the fact that they now had a dagger to kill Elijah.

Alaric had informed him how Jenna was showing Elijah around. Jensen went along with him.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." Jenna introduced.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Jensen also, wanted to tag along. Where to next?" Alaric asked.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Elijah speaks up.

"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec." Jenna walks back to her car, leaving the three alone together.

"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's and Jensen's list of loved ones to protect." Elijah speaks.

"So is Jenna."

"You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women. It's a joke, Ric, lighten up."
Elijah pats him on the shoulder and walks away.

Alaric glanced at Jensen, who was walking already. "Right."

Alaric quickly followed after, not wanting for Jensen to be alone with Elijah. Alaric moved to stand in between the two. Jensen stepped a side for Alaric, shooting him a confused look but looked back at Elijah.

*•.¸♡ ዘቿሃ ጌዪዐፕዘቿዪ, ዘቿሃ ነጎነፕቿዪ ♡¸.•*

Alaric had left, but Jensen had stayed with Jenna and Elijah. Of course, when Jenna had once again, mocked Jensen 'being the first J', Elijah questioned it.

Jensen groaned in annoyance and embarrassment. "Jenna, John, Jeremy and I all share the name first initial, I noticed it when I was four," he glared at Jenna.

"And he decided to make a 'cult' of the J family members." Jenna laughed, recalling how many times Jensen renamed it to see which sounded better.