Chapter one

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: pilot

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: pilot

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

JENSEN GILBERT WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF FOOTSTEPS BELOW. He sat up,running a hand down his face. "Oh,shit."

He threw the blankets off him, the heavy sheet falling to the floor. He dragged a hand across his face, trying to wake up.

"Jensen," he groaned loudly, falling to his floor.

"I'm up!" He yelled, gathering up his towel and clothes before opening the door, taking a step back. "Geesh, Elena, could warn a guy."

"Are you okay?" She asked instead, frowning at his appearance.

"Yeah, just woke up. And no, I didn't go to sleep at five in the morning nor did I have any nightmares, stop worrying." He walked passed her, entering to the bathroom.

He closed and locked the door behind, pushing himself up against the door, then sighing, he dragged a hand down his face. "Okay, wake up." Pushing his hair back, he quickly undressed, hoping into the shower and turning it to the hottest temperature it would go.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

"Jensen, we have to go." Elena sighed, shoving a piece of bread spread with mayo and handing him a water bottle, which actually had his coffee in it.  "You are gonna make us late."

He didn't respond, instead, taking a bite from his toast, and following after Elena. Bonnie has been going to give the two a ride in her car but Jensen had stayed that he was going to take his bike, to wake his mind up a little bit.

Then had taken his bike and drive it towards the school, anger taking over  his body.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

Ever since the death of his parents, Jensen had the feeling of anger lurking just beneath a fake smile. One that was highly noticeable that he'd done. Or sometimes, it was noticeable.

He had an amazing fake smile. Fooled everybody. But, sometimes it was clear that that's what it was, a fake smile trying to fool everyone.

He did get into fights, not many. And most of them had stared because he had gone to defend Jeremy, then his little brother would turn to him and yell about how he didn't need him to defend or help him.