Chapter nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN: miss mystic falls☜♡☞ⱧɆɎ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ, ⱧɆɎ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ☜♡☞

☜♡☞ⱧɆɎ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ, ⱧɆɎ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ☜♡☞

JENSEN GILBERT WAS MUTTERING IN ANNOYANCE. He was still annoyed that Matt's mother had returned. He sat in Alaric Saltzman classroom.

"Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?" Alaric sarcastically ended.

Bonnie interrupts him and enters the classroom.
"Sorry I'm late."

"Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie."

Bonnie sits down and smiles at Elena but when she looks at Stefan her smile fades.Stefan smiles at her but she tries not to look and him and turns her head.  Jensen gives her a questioning look. Elena and Stefan don't understand, they look at each other. None of them are listening to Mr. Saltzman.
☜♡☞ⱧɆɎ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ, ⱧɆɎ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ☜♡☞

The Gilbert twins chased after the Bennett witch, calling her name in hopes of talking to her.

"Bonnie!"

Bonnie barely turn to face them. "Hey."

"Hey, I tried to grab you after class but you already taken off. How are you? How's your family?" Elena asked.

"We're dealing, it's been hard."

"That's to be expected. Just, kinda worried us there," Jensen tells her.
"Everyone here really missed you." Elena says at the same time.

"Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after Grams' funeral and, honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't really want to come back."

"I hope that you understand why I called...I wanted you to know before you came home." Elena informed her.

"I understand why. I just wish ...I didn't know."

There's a silence between the three.

"I know it's been really hard..." Elena starts.

When a familiar voice calls out for Bonnie, fast footsteps approaching. Caroline wrapped Bonnie in a hug. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Thank god you're home! I know we talked everyday but I missed you."