Chapter sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: there goes the neighborhood

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|HΞУ БЯФΓHΞЯ, HΞУ SISΓΞЯ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

JENSEN GILBERT WAS TIRED, ANNOYED AND ANGRY. The brunette-haired boy had found it difficult to sleep after last night, after seeing that man kill himself. Based of the compulsion orders of his birthmother. His birthmother, that was thought to be dead.

Jensen knew that Stefan and Elena were going on a double date with Matt and Caroline. That's what Elena had told him, told him he could go with Bonnie.

"As beautiful and lovely as Bonnie is, I would feel awkward asking her out. She could so much better than me," Jensen smiled.

Elena only hummed in reply.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|HΞУ БЯФΓHΞЯ, HΞУ SISΓΞЯ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

Jensen had decided to go to the grill, later on. What he hadn't understood, was the man he met outside, looking at him in shock. "Kaleb."

"Um, actually, the name's Jensen," the brunette haired boy corrected, awkwardly.

The man, stared for a second longer. Before the door opened, which made Jensen turn to look over at the door open. The man stayed staring at Jensen, clearly shocked.

Jensen saw Jenna walk out, stumbling. "Ouch! Damn it!"

"J-" Jensen cut himself off from saying Jenna's name, he already gave the man his name, only the first, which know he thought about was still a bad idea.

"Jensen," Jenna smiled.

"Need some help?" The man asked.

"Damn it! Stupid shoe." Jenna cursed.

"Just take them off, I'll give you my sneakers," Jensen tells her.

"Pick up your other foot." The man says, walking towards her. Jensen stays close by Jenna's side, scanning the man. The stranger breaks the other heel and gives it to Jenna. "Here you go."

"Thanks, I think." Jenna smiled.

"Was that Damon Salvatore you were with?"

Yep, we need to get out of here. Now. Jensen thought.

"The one and only. You know him?" Jenna asked.

"We go way back. He still live out by Miller Lane?"

"He lives in the old boarding house by Wickery Bridge. He's still in there if you want to say hi."

"I prefer to stay here and talk to you."

"Oh, nice. Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt. But, I'm a little drunk and a guy plus drunk me equals very bad things."

Frederick touches her face and tries to compel her. "I'm  pretty sure you'd like it."

She laughs as Jensen pulled her a step back, pretending to fix her jacket.  "Sorry. That was a seriously lame pick up."

"That is a nice scent you wear. What is it?"

"I don't know it was a gift."

"Hey, Aunt J," Jensen speaks. "I could drive you home."  He takes a hold of her arm, walking towards the car. "So you want my sneakers?"
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|HΞУ БЯФΓHΞЯ, HΞУ SISΓΞЯ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

"Jensen, please stop being dramatic," Jenna told him. He had lifted her up after she had taken her broken heels off, but didn't take Jensen's shoes. Jensen placed her down, opening the door. "Jeremy," Jenna called out.

Jeremy ran out of the kitchen, hands behind his back. "Jenna, Jensen. Hey, what's, uh... what's up?"

"Regret," Jenna answered. "Make sure you like that up." She gestured to the back door before walking up the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Jensen asked Jeremy.

"Uh? Yeah, of course," Jeremy tried to dismiss.

"You hiding something?" Jensen asked Jeremy, gesturing to the hand hidden behind his back.

"Uh, I-uh," Jeremy laughed nervously, lifted his hand. "I accidentally cut my hand."

Jensen frowned. "Why would you need to hide that?" He asked, moving forward. "Sit."

"I-" Jeremy paused, he tried to think of an excuse. "I...I just, I...didn't want you thinking I was drinking or taking something and that was how I cut my hand. Jensen I swear I'm not-"

"I believe you, Jer," Jensen smiled, having gotten the first aid kit. "But, clearly you need to be watched."

"Jensen I swear-" Jeremy started, hurt and panicked that his older brother thought he was doing drugs again.

"I know. But, you're a terrible cook anyway. And you cut yourself. So, you're not allowed in the kitchen."

Jeremy scrunched up his face. "Didn't you burn pancakes?"

"Shut up. Right now."
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|HΞУ БЯФΓHΞЯ, HΞУ SISΓΞЯ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

" |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|HΞУ БЯФΓHΞЯ, HΞУ SISΓΞЯ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

{700}