Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: masquerade

(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

JENSEN GILBERT HAD CLEANED THE ENTER HOUSE. Even though it didn't really need to be cleaned. Elena, Matt and Jeremy were helping Jenna into the house.

Jeremy opened the door for her.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine," Jenna tells them.

Jensen moved forward, taking the brown bag out of Matt's hands.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy." Elena told her aunt.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy tells her.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna says.

"No," Matt disagreed.

"I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?"

"It was a freak accident," Elena tells her.

"It happens." Jeremy quickly added.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill," Matt joked.

Jenna laughs, then winces in pain.

"Okay, I'm being nice," Matt says.

"Okay. So, I made you some breakfast. Or well, I want completely sure when you could return and I made breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oh, plus brownies." Jensen tells his aunt, bringing out two plates for her.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked Elena, who had went to the kitchen.

"Eat what Jensen cooked," Elena tells him.

"No, about Katherine."

"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy."

"You aren't gonna do anything," Jensen tells Jeremy.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that."

"Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can." Elena tells him.

Jeremy crossed his arms. "And what if she tries something else?"

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end."