Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE:   kill or be killed

★彡 ꃄꑾꌥ ꃲꋪꄱ꓅ꃄꑾꋪ, ꃄꑾꌥ ꇘ꒐ꇘ꓅ꑾꋪ 彡★

THE THREE GILBERT SIBLINGS WERE IN THE BATHROOM. Both Elena and Jensen were brushing their teeth, as Jeremy stood by the door.

" I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf," Jeremy speaks after Elena and Jensen had told him the new discovery.

"We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is." Elena replied.

"It should be enough easy for us to figure it out."

"There is no us. I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean that I want you involved in it." 

Jeremy laughed, holding up his hand with the Gilbert ring. "By definition of being in this family, I'm involved."

"And that's as close you are getting into this." Jensen told him.

"Alright. Just saying." Jeremy walked out.
★彡 ꃄꑾꌥ ꃲꋪꄱ꓅ꃄꑾꋪ, ꃄꑾꌥ ꇘ꒐ꇘ꓅ꑾꋪ 彡★

They were at a public park, an event happing that Jensen wasn't even sure it was about this time. Something was being built.

"So suddenly, she's in the running for Mother of the Year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most. I'm babbling, you don't want to hear all this." Caroline complains.

"Oh, no, sorry. Then what happened?" Elena asked.
"What happened?" Jensen questioned. "I'm listening."

"Well, I was a bitch which is par for the course with us. So, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?"

"No, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind." 

"Well, from how he and Damon describe her, he could be right," Jensen says.
"You said that Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point."  Caroline says at the same time.

"Yeah, I know that she's dangerous and I know that he's just trying to protect me but it feels like giving up and I just..."

"Just what?"

"I just thought that we were stronger than that."
★彡 ꃄꑾꌥ ꃲꋪꄱ꓅ꃄꑾꋪ, ꃄꑾꌥ ꇘ꒐ꇘ꓅ꑾꋪ 彡★