Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: bad moon rising

➶➶➶➶➶ ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ ➷➷➷➷➷

JENSEN GILBERT HAD BEEN STOPPED BY HIS TWIN SISTER WHEN HE HAD GONE TO TELL ELIZABETH FORBES ABOUT HOW DAMON SALVATORE WAS A VAMPIRE. Her reason for stopping him, saying that it would mean Stefan would die, and possibly Caroline.

Alaric finally arrives the Salvatore house, glancing at Jensen, who stared daggers into Damon's head.

"Thanks for coming, Ric. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon asked.

"Elena mentioned you needed my help." Alaric replied.

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family," Stefan says.

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Alaric questioned.

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead, not-dead vampire wife might." Damon tells him, sitting at the end of the couch. Next to him sat Stefan, then Elena and then Jensen.

Damon had made the mistake of sitting next to Jensen before, and Jensen stabbed him in the neck with a pencil. Jensen then said that he purposely started to carry pencils on him just to stab Damon.

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena spoke up.

"You said that she had spent years researching this town."  Stefan tells Alaric.

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction."

"Like that amazing vampire story," Damon says.

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Jensen asked.

"The lycanthrope."  Alaric answered.

"Wait, like werewolves?" Elena asked.

"No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney." Damon immediately denied.

"Like vampires are to Bram Stocker?" Jensen mocked.

"Is it?" Stefan questioned.

"I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some odd years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" Damon asked.