Chapter fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: crying wolf

【。_。】 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 【。_。】

JENSEN GILBERT HAD SLEPT AT THE EDGE OF THE BED, AS WHEN HE HAD TRIED TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR, THEY CONTINUED TO TALK. He had fallen asleep before he could move to the floor. Or the chair in the room.

Jensen was waken by being pulled to the floor. His head his the ground first, a pair of legs falling on top of his back.  Jensen groaned in pain, Elena muttering an apology and Bonnie muttering about there being more room.

"Hello," Elena says into the phone.

"Shhh." Bonnie hushed.
"Elena!" Caroline scolded. She paused, realizing Jensen hadn't said anything. "Jensen?" She questioned, only to see said boy's body on the floor. His legs still hanging onto the edge of the bed, as his upper half-body was against the floor. Yet, he was still asleep.

Caroline huffed, reaching down and taking a hold of his arm, pulling him back up.
【。_。】 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 【。_。】

Jensen had gone to The Historical Society's Tea Party. Despite the fact that there was many things going on. He knew that Damon was an idiot when left alone.

Jensen quickly approached Carol when he had seen Damon walking over. Then he has realized that Elijah was there. He silently cursed before approaching them. "Oh, Jensen," Mrs. Lockwood says. "Today's filled with surprises."

"Hello, Carol," Jensen faked a smile.

"Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore and Jensen Gilbert," Carol Lockwood said. "Both their familles are one of Mystic Falls founding families."

Damon hummed. "Such a pleasure to meet you."

"No. Pleasure's mine," Elijah says, extending a hand to Damon. He turned to Jensen. "
【。_。】 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 【。_。】

"Jensen why don't you go find Jenna," Damon smiled.

"You're an idiot," Jensen told him.

Elijah looked at him, as if he was amused. Damon looked back and forth between the two before he made side-step, blocking Jensen from Elijah's sight.

Jensen looked at Damon, confused.
【。_。】 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 【。_。】

Jensen had waited for either Elijah or Damon to walk out. Elijah walked out first. Jensen quickly followed Elijah. "So, I know that Damon's an idiot and probably tried to threaten you. Don't take him seriously, rarely anyone he kills actually stays dead."

"Young vampires are arrogant," Elijah speaks, looking at Jensen.

"Pretty sure that's just a Damon thing," Jensen says. "He can be an ass. Hey, so, you knew Katherine, so you had to know her brother, right?"

"Kaleb." Elijah supplied.

"Yes. So-"

"Jensen." John called out, much had the other groan in annoyance.

Elijah turned, glancing back at John and then Jensen. "John," Jensen fakes a smile. "what a surprise to see you. Not a good surprise, though."

John only turned to look at Elijah. "Jensen what do you think you are doing?"

Jensen tilted his head. Elijah looked back and forth at the two.

"Ignore him," Jensen tells Elijah, going to walk away when John reached out to grab him.

Only, Elijah grabbed the man's arm.

"Hey! Stop that. There's people around," Jensen stood between the two, blocking the sight from other viewers.
【。_。】 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 【。_。】

"So, Jensen," Jenna calls out. "Saw you talking to Elijah."

Jensen turns his head, pretending to be confused. Before he faked realization and nodded. "Yeah. Well, he was the only other person I knew there who wasn't talking to someone else."

Jenna hummed, the hum she did when she knew something and was going to make fun of him for.

"Jenna." He called as she walked into the kitchen.
【。_。】 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 【。_。】

{