Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX:  lost girls

CHAPTER SIX: lost girls

『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

JENSEN GILBERT SAT AT THE KITCHEN TABLE, EATING A LATE DINNER. The brunette boy turned his head when the door burst open, Elena running in and up the stairs.

Jensen walked up to her room, a bit worried something had happened to make her run through the house. Her door closed on his face. "Elena, are you alright?"

"Yes," Elena answered, pausing first but the word was spoken quickly. "Yes. I'm fine, Jensen."
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Jensen had gone to the grill, he smiled at Matt behind the bar. Matt didn't wait for Jensen to order, already knowing what the brunette boy always ordered.

When Matt returned, he glanced over Jensen's shoulder. "There's a guy looking at you," he told the other. Jensen had gone to turn around, which made Matt hit him with the rag he had thrown out over his shoulder. "Don't be so obvious."

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" Jensen asked back. "Are you sure he isn't looking at you?"

Matt raised an eyebrow, hitting him with the towel again. "How are you the smartest person I know?"

"Stop abusing me," Jensen muttered, glancing back.
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

The boy had ended up approaching Jensen, who wasn't sure what to do and kept awkwardly tapping out a rhythm.

"Jensen, right?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, uh, sorry I don't know your name," Jensen replied, awkwardly.

The red-haired boy smiled back at Jensen. "I'm Charles," he lifted his hand.

"Nice to meet you," Jensen replied, accepting his hand. 

Matt glanced back at the two.
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Matt had slung an arm of Jensen's around his neck, he had received a call from Jeremy, saying that Vicki was at the Gilbert house. Matt struggled to open the door, Jeremy opened it, looking over at Jensen with a worried glance.

Matt placed Jensen on the couch, who turned his head. "Did you drink anything that he offered?" Matt asked, but then had seen his sister on the floor, shades on.