Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX: plan B

CHAPTER SIX: plan B

•'¯'•. ђє гtђєг, ђє รเรtєг .•'¯'•

JENSEN GILBERT WAS HAPPY ABOUT THE MASQUERADE BALL. He had always liked the event. It was one of his favorite ones.

He is helping Tyler and Matt carry the furniture. Many people were helping set up for the masquerade.

Jensen glanced around the house, trying to find anyone of his friends or family.
•'¯'•. ђє гtђєг, ђє รเรtєг .•'¯'•

Jensen glared at Mason when he had seen that man. He turned his head when Elena ran up to him. She held up her phone. "Do you have any clue what's going on?"

Jensen made a confused face. "No? Is there something happening?"

It was then, then that Stefan walked up to them. "Mason Lockwood is a werewolf, who is working with Katherine."

Jensen made a face. "Why'd you say working like that? Like it has a double-oh," he realized.

Elena made a disgusted face.
•'¯'•. ђє гtђєг, ђє รเรtєг .•'¯'•

Jensen and Elena were stuck to continue helping out with planning the masquerade ball.

"So, where's Caroline?" Matt asked, as he helped with sorting the masks and costumes for the party. "This is like her thing. I can't believe she's not here."

"She had something else to do," Jensen told him.

"Is she seeing someone?"

Jensen glared at him, but Elena answered. "Matt, come on. No, she's not."

Stefan walks in with a box of masks. Elena looks at him. Tyler walks in the room. "Anyone seen Mason?"

"He, uh, he took off. He said he wasn't sure when he'd be back." Stefan answered.

"So weird." Tyler walks out of the room. Stefan's phone goes off, Stefan looks at Elena and Jensen after having read it. Elena begins to walk towards him, but Stefan shakes his head and walks away. She sighs and goes back to sorting the costumes with a bit more furiousity.

Matt looks at her. "I'm not even gonna ask."

Elena looked back at Stefan, before she followed him. "I'll be right back."