Chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN: bloodlines

𒈞𒈞 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 𒈞𒈞

JENSEN GILBERT SIGHED ALOUD WHEN HE REALIZED THAT ELENA WASN'T AT THE HOUSE, THINKING THAT MAYBE THE GIRL HAD SLEPT AT THE SALVATORE HOUSE WITH STEFAN. So, he had called found Bonnie at school.

"So, B, how was your night?" Jensen questioned.

Bonnie raised an eyebrow at him. "Jensen, I'm fine. Caroline's fine. You need to calm down and stop worrying."

"Yeah, I can't do that. It seemed like every time I turn around something bad has happened," Jensen tells her.

"Bonnie. Jensen," Stefan called out.

"Stefan." The two replied. "Hi."

"Hey." Stefan looks to Bonnie. "I haven't seen you lately. How are you doing with everything?"

"I'm fine. It's all fine."

"Good. Yeah."

"Are you enrolling in again?" Jensen asked the vampire.

"Are you back in school?" Bonnie questioned him at the same time.

"No. Actually I came here to find you." Stefan looks at Bonnie. "I was hoping you could help me with something. A spell."

Bonnie sighed. "Stefan, look, I know Elena's okay with all of this, and I appreciate what you did to help me. But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet."

"I understand that. But I need your help. It's Elena. She's with Damon."

"Wait, what?" Jensen asked.

𒈞𒈞 hεψ ßr⊕†hεr, hεψ šïš†εr 𒈞𒈞

The three sat at one of the red, tables outside of the school.  Stefan fiddled with a necklace in his hands. "I have Elena's necklace. I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection. I just need to know that she's okay."

"How do you know I can do this?" Bonnie questioned him.

"Because I've known a few witches over the years. I've seen what they can do." Stefan replied

"I'm still new at it."

"It's okay. Give it a shot."
"Come one, Bon, won't it be cool to learn?"
Stefan and Jensen tried to convince the girl.