Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: haunted

『︎Ⓗⓔⓨ ⓑⓡⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ, ⓗⓔⓨ ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ』

JENSEN GILBERT'S HEAD WAS SPINNING, CONFUSED. Vampires weren't real, they weren't supposed to be real. Yet, somehow, they were. Because, the Salvatore brothers were vampires. Jensen had seen it first hand hand he had stabbed Damon, and the other reacted as if nothing had happened. If anything, Damon had seemed annoyed that Jensen had stabbed him.

That didn't mattered now, or at the moment. Elena was torn up, she was hurt. Jensen didn't know what to do to help her.
『︎Ⓗⓔⓨ ⓑⓡⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ, ⓗⓔⓨ ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ』

When Jensen woke up, he had immediately gone to the bathroom, the door was already slightly open. And for a moment, Jensen worried he'd see Vicki in there again. But, the girl was missing, again.

He walked into the bathroom, grabbing his tooth brush and standing behind his brother and sister. "You're up early, where are you going?" Elena asked Jeremy.

"Police station. They're organizing the search party for Vicky , so..."Jeremy replied.

"Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?"

"What? You're kidding me, right?"

"You shouldn't skip school. If they find her, we'll know. That's what cellphones are for."

"Yeah, you're lips keep movin'. I don't know why." Jeremy walked out.

Elena sighed, glancing back at Jensen. "You know he listens to you. Why couldn't you help me?"

Jensen gestured to the mouth full of toothpaste.
『︎Ⓗⓔⓨ ⓑⓡⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ, ⓗⓔⓨ ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ』

Yes, Jensen did follow his sister. But, only because he knew she was up to something. Something that would need up going completely wrong. And he was correct, she had gone to the Salvatore house.

"Hello, Jensen," Damon dramatically announced.

Elena turned around, supposed to see her brothers "Jensen? What are you doing here?"

"Making sure you don't fo something stupid, like come to a vampire's house," Jensen glared.

"Is Stefan here?" Elena questioned, stepping in front of Jensen.

"Yep." Damon replied.

"Where is he?"

"And good morning to you, little miss 'I'm on a mission'. And mister stabie."