Chapter eight

CHAPTER EIGHT: rose

CHAPTER EIGHT: rose

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

JENSEN GILBERT WAS UNAWARE OF WHERE HE WAS. The brunette had woken up to the sound of heavy footsteps hitting the floor. Jensen grunted, annoyed at the sound, he was about to yell out to whoever it was to be silent, before he remembered the events. He shot up, or tried to, he lately realizes that he was being carried.

Elena was sling over whoever it was shoulder, Jensen's head resting on her legs and the vampire carried the both of them into a house. "Please." Elena let's out, panting as she had just woken up.

They both were placed on a couch, Jensen struggling in the ropes he was tied in. "The fuck?" He lowly questioned.

The vampire began to remove the shades, and the cap on top of his head, before removing his jacket. Jensen, tried to stand up. "Get the fuck away from her!" He cursed out.

"What do you want?" Elena asked, as the man started to untie the ropes around her. The vampire only hushed her. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste," the vampire replied. He's vamping and leans down to bite her wound, he ignored Jensen's punches to his back.

When a woman walked in. "Trevor! Control yourself."

The vampire, apparently named Trevor, stood up, looking at the pixie-cut haired wow man "Buzzkill."

He leaves the room, leaving the twins with the other vampire. She scans them both.

"What do you want with us?" Jensen glared.

"Oh my god, you look just like them," The woman says, eyes flickering back and forth between the two.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you-" Elena began.

"Wait, just listen-"

"Be quiet!" The woman demanded.

"But I'm not Katherine. And he's not Kaleb. My name is Elena Gilbert, this is my twin brother; Jensen: you don't have to do this." Elena begged.

"Ma'm," Jensen started.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet," the lady says.

Jensen made a face, both offended at being interrupted and confused as to why she would want either of them.

"What do you want?" Elena asked.