Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE:  the return

(¯'•._.• ꑛꍟꐟ ꃃ꒓ꆂ꓅ꑛꍟ꒓, ꑛꍟꐟ ꌚꂑꌚ꓅ꍟ꒓ •._.•'¯)

"I can't believe Stefan and Damon almost died," Jensen Gilbert speaks, closing the door behind him.

"Jeremy? Are you up?" Elena yells up the stairs, when she hears a noise in the kitchen. Jensen and Elena carefully walk towards the kitchen.

They enters to find John on the floor, bleeding badly. Jensen rushes over to him and tries to stop the bleeding. "Elena call 911!"

"911, what's your emergency?"

Elena is panicked. "Hi, I-I need an ambulance to 2104 Maple Street."

Jensen pressed the kitchen towel to the wound.

John, who sees Katherine watching; whispers. "Behind you."

Katherine stared at the back of Jensen's, shocked to see half of a familiar face.

"What?" Elena asked.

"Behind you!" John says, louder this time.

Elena and Jensen turn around but they sees no one there. "Elena, hold the towel," Jensen orders, grabbing  the bloody knife and cautiously approaches the hallway.

Katherine speeds around, frightening the two, before she runs out the door. Elena is terrified, and then she remembers Jeremy.

"Jeremy!" Elena  races up the stairs to his room. "Jeremy! Jeremy!"

"Elena, wait!" Jensen yelled up, pressing the towel to John's wound. "Hold it," he took John's hands placing it over the wound, taking the knife and pushing it into John's hand before taking another knife and running up stairs. "Jeremy! Elena!"

"Please, Jeremy, wake up!" Elena shakes Jeremy frantically and he wakes up with a gasp.
(¯'•._.• ꑛꍟꐟ ꃃ꒓ꆂ꓅ꑛꍟ꒓, ꑛꍟꐟ ꌚꂑꌚ꓅ꍟ꒓ •._.•'¯)

John is taken away in the ambulance. Stefan arrives at the house. The officer tries to keep Stefan from entering.

"He's okay," Elena nods.

Stefan follows Elena upstairs to Jeremy's room. "What happened?" Stefan asked, following the twins up the stairs.

"He said that Anna gave him her blood and then he took these pills and now..." Elena handed him the bottle of pills. "I mean he looks fine but then again so do you. So, I just...I don't know."