Chapter eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: the last dance

╚»★«╝ ꑛꍟꐟ ꃃ꒓ꆂ꓅ꑛꍟ꒓, ꑛꍟꐟ ꌚꂑꌚ꓅ꍟ꒓ ╚»★«╝

JENSEN GILBERT SAT NEXT TO HIS TWIN SISTER. They had came up with a plan to protect the two, deciding to sign the Salvatore boarding house in the twins names.

"Please sign here and here," the man stated,, flipping through the pages and pointing out where the two has to sign.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie questioned.

"For now. As the owners, we are the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." Elena answered.

"Your own personal safe house."

"That's the idea," Jensen answered.

"Wouldn't want to clean it."

Elena laughs before she and Jensen get up to walk the man out of the house. "Thank you, Mr. Henry."

Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot," Elena looks to Stefan.l Stefan. Would you like to come inside our shared house?"

"I would love to. Thank you."

He enters. Elena looks at Damon.

"What are we, twelve?" Damon asked, annoyed.

"You act like it," Jensen sarcastically states.

"If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owners of this house?" Elena asked Damon.

"No."

"We'll, come on, Elena," Jensen swung an arm around his twin sister's shoulders, pulling her away from the door. "I think there's so bourbon to be drunk."

"Jensen, stay away from my-" Damon stepped forward, of course, being stopped as he was still yet to be invited on.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena sighed out.

"Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon water whispered.

"Then please, come in."

He enters and looks at Stefan. Elena closes the door

"Shut up," Damon told his younger brother when he saw the smile on his face.