Chapter fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: fool me once

くろhēฯ ๖r໐thēr, hēฯ ŞiŞtērくろ

JENSEN GILBERT WOKE UP IN A DIFFERENT BED, IN A HOTEL ROOM. The brunette-haired boy, looked around, confused. He rubbed his head, looking over to see Elena asleep on the other bed. Jensen almost jumped when seeing the sleeping man in the chair a foot or two away from the two beds.  Jensen carefully got off of the bed, gently shaking Elena. He didn't call her name.

Elena shifted, looking confused, and also quickly moving back when seeing the unfamiliar man in the chair. Both twins carefully walked over his outstretched leg, moving towards the door in silent steps. They glanced back before slowly unlocking the door.

"I wouldn't," a voice says from behind them.

Jensen swung his fist at the other's face, who's head snapped to the side. The man, annoyed, glared, moving forward. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?"

"I understand." The twins spoke in unison.

Ben scoffs and turns around to get a bottle of blood out of the mini fridge. Elena opens the front door and the twins start to bolt out, but Anna blocks her escape. Anna grabs Elena by the hair and pushes her back into the motel room. While she twisted her hand to grab Jensen's shoulder.

"Seriously?" She yelled at Ben, annoyed.

"I told her not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!" Ben defended himself.

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! She dates a vampire, Ben. Duh!" Anna pushes Elena up against a wall and opens the bathroom door.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elena asked her.

"Does it matter?" Anna forcefully pushes Elena into the bathroom and then Jensen and shuts the door. Elena flips the light switch and calmly searches the room for another exit. Elena looks over towards the bathtub and sees Bonnie lying in it, unconscious.

The two rush over to her. "Bonnie? Oh my god!"

Jensen carefully lifted Bonnie out of the bathtub.
くろhēฯ ๖r໐thēr, hēฯ ŞiŞtērくろ

"Jensen? Elena?" Bonnie asked, as Jensen had propped himself up against the wall, holding Bonnie in his arms. Elena had wet a cloth she had found, gently putting it in Bonnie's head.

"Oh, you're okay!" Elena sighed in relief.

"My head..." Bonnie groaned.