Chapter twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY: blood brothers

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ⱧɆɎ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ, ⱧɆɎ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

"So, basically, you drugged your boyfriend. And you gave my sister permission to drug you little brother?" Jensen Gilbert questioned.

"Jensen, he was out of control, he was going to kill her." Elena defended herself.

"Yeah, I get that. Just...shocking to hear that. I'm not trying to sound judgmental," Jensen replied back.

The three are in the cellar, watching over Stefan.
"It's so hard to see him locked up like this." Elena speaks.

"You're the one who locked him up." Damon replied.

"You helped."

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people. While the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?"

"Can, for once, you not be a complete sarcastic asshole?" Jensen asked the Raven-haired vampire.

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?" Elena asked back to Damon.

"Your thing, not mine." Damon walks away from the cellar.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ⱧɆɎ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ, ⱧɆɎ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅

Damon looks at the object which Pearl gave him, both Elena and Jensen enter the living room.

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" Elena asked Damon.

"Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work." Damon replied without looking back at her.

"Pearl didn't say anything else about it?" Jensen inquired of.

"She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, but that was a pocket watch. That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. Have you spoken to your uncle lately?"  Damon still didn't turn to the two.

"I've been avoiding him, actually. That, and I've been here most nights." Elena answered.

"So, you'll be here again tonight?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes. You're a complete nuisance."