Chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE: Katerina

☜♡☞ʜᴇʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ʜᴇʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ☜♡☞

KALEB PEIRCE HELD HIS SISTER'S HAND AS SHE GAVE BIRTH TO HER CHILD.

"A little more dearest, a little more. Push....a little more. A little more. A little more. Push!" Katerine's mother told her.

Katerine pushes and screams. She delivers her baby. Her mother takes it. Her father is watching, looking angry as always.

"It's a girl,"  her mother announced, hold her up for her to see.

"A girl. Please mother, let me see her." Katerine reached for the baby.

"Woman, don't! What are you doing?" Katerine's father yelled out.

"What, what are you doing?" Kaleb yelled, as his father had taken the baby.

"Let me at least hold her once...just once," Katerina begged.

"Forget it! You have disgraced this family,"  He leaves the room with the baby.

Katerina cries and screams. "Father, please! No, father, no!"

Kaleb got up, ready to fight is father, kill him even.

His mother reached out, holding him back, before turning to Katerina, having to make sure the girl didn't make herself fall out of the bed to reach her baby. "No Katerina, it's better for her! It's better for her! Kaleb!"

Her mother embraces her. Katerina is still crying. Kaleb pulls his sister into a hug, muttering comforting words into her ear. And in his head threats and curses to his father..

"No mother, please..." Katerine begged.

"Let her go...let her go Katerina."

"Please, mama..."
☜♡☞ʜᴇʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ʜᴇʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ☜♡☞

Elena and Jensen approach the Salvatore boarding house, knocking on the door. Damon is the one who opens it. "Hello, Elena. Jensen."

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important," Elena informed Damon.

"Right this way," Damon opened the for completely.