Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE: you're undead to me

]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

JENSEN GILBERT WAS SEETHING WITH ANGER, ELENA HAD TOLD HIM, IN A PANIC ABOUT THR BRUISES AND BITE MARKS IN CAROLINE'S BODY. About how Damon was hurting her. And the eldest Gilbert brother was going to beat the shit out of the older Salvatore brother, no matter what he had to do.

Jensen repeatedly knocked on the Salvatore door, hard. "Get your ass out here, so I can fucking kill you," Jensen threatened, yelling as he reached for the door handle, about to push it open when it was pulled open. And older man stood there. "Where's Damon?" Jensen immediately asked.

"Damon? I don't know. Probably out drinking," the man answered, then he scanned the Gilbert boy. Jensen didn't notice the way he seemed to be looking for any injuries. "I'm Zach, Stefan and Damon's uncle."

"You've got a shitty ass, soon to be dead, nephew," Jensen told the man, before sighing. He lifted his hand, trying to control his anger and not give the man an attitude or threat because of Damon. "I'm Jensen. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to kill your eldest nephew."
]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

"Hey, hey," Jensen called out, pushing passed the students in the hall. He had seen Stefan, and wanted to question the other about his older brother's whereabouts. "Stefan, where's your asshole of a brother?"

"Taken care off." Stefan replied.

"Yeah, he will be, once I kill him, I'll run him over and take the car to the stupid car wash."

"Aren't you so supposed to be working the stupid car wash?"  Bonnie asked.

"Why would you bring the murder weapon where everyone can see?" Elena asked her brother. "I thought you criticized the horror movie characters because you would be smarter than them."

And then Caroline walked up to them. "Stefan, where Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do."

"He's gone, Caroline."

"When is he coming back?" The blond-haired girl asked.

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan walked off after that.

"I'm not." Jensen spoke. "Actually, I'd prefer to use one of your mother's guns if he does come back."

"This is a good thing, Caroline." Elena rubbed her shoulder.