Chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN: by the light of the moon

╚»★«╝ 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 ╚»★«╝

"Now that you got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena Gilbert asked Bonnie Bennett. Jensen sat on Elena's bed, next to Bonnie, he leaned back, sighing as he out his arms underneath his head.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie explained

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Jensen noted.

"Maybe. If he finds out."

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."  Elena tells her.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this."

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let either of you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual."

Jeremy arrives. Bonnie takes the stone from Elena's hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asked.

"We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie puts the stone in her bag and exchanges a glance with Jeremy. "I need a coffee."  She gets up and leaves.

Jeremy looks at his older siblings.

"What?"
"Something wrong, little J?"
Elena and Jensen ask.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena answered.

"Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?"  He shakes his head as he leaves.

Elena waits a beat and takes the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. She quietly hurries down the stairs. She has her car keys in her hands. Bonnie is about to head up the stairs and sees her. Jensen follows her as she walked down the stairs. "I feel like this is gonna end bad," Jensen whispered to her.

Elena hushed him.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked.