Chapter nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN:  Klaus

•'¯'•. hპყ ჩΓõནhპΓ, hპყ ჰἶჰནპΓ .•'¯'•

JENSEN GILBERT WAITED IN THE CELLAR. He wondered how long it would take Elijah to wake up, as he still held the dagger in his hand. When, suddenly, the original vampire woke up, gasping. Jensen immediately crawled over. "Elijah." He softly called.

"Kaleb," Elijah gasped out.

It was 1492 in England. Kaleb and Katherine stand next to each other. "How about him?" Katherine pointed to one of the guest.

Kaleb sighed. "I feel as if you used this as a excuse to find me a partner."

"Of course," Katherine smiled when she was called.

"My dear," Trevor called out, which had Katherine turn. She reached out and pinched Kaleb when he hadn't.

Kaleb turned around, only to see a man with Trevor that he hasn't recognized. A man that he thought was very handsome. "Hello."

"No. No. It's Jensen." Jensen told Elijah.

Elijah looked at him before his head fell back again. Jensen moved closer, hand pressed to Elijah's pulse point on his neck, when Elijah jerked his body in the direction Jensen was crouched in.

Elijah stood up, still gasping. "I can't-I can't breathe!" He fell to the floor, Jensen moved catching him. "What's happened to me?"

"I-" Jensen started when Elijah sped out of his grip, only to bump into the frame of the door. Jensen moved forward, grabbing him.

Elijah turned, taking a hold of the hand that Jensen put on his arm. "I can't...I can't be in this house."

"You weren't invited in," Jensen realized.

"You need to get me out of here," Elijah says.

Jensen moved to swing Elijah's arm over this neck to held them other out of the house when, once again, Elijah sped out of his grip. He slammed into the wall again. Jensen ran over to help him, searching for him when he had seen the door open.

Elijah was kneeled to the ground, looking at Jensen.  Elijah sped back up, only to be stopped by the barrier. "What happened?" Elijah asked.

"Shh," Jensen held a finger up and points upstairs. "I'll tell you. Not here.  Can I trust you?" He whispered.

"Can I trust you?" Elijah asked back.