Chapter thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:  children of the damned

╰☆☆ ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ, ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ☆☆╮

THE YEAR WAS 1864 IN MYSTIC FALLS WHEN KATHERINE PIERCE HAD CONVINCED DAMON SALVATORE TO LIE ON THE GROUND. Right next to her brother, Kaleb Peirce.

"Relax, she's just hungry," Kaleb told the human, who didn't turn his head as the carriage had appeared.

Katherine faked running over. "Please! Please, help us! Please, my husband and my brother, they've been hurt! Please help!"

One of them men in the carriages had gotten out, quickly running to the two lying on the floor. Kaleb shot up, black veins appearing underneath his eyes as he did. "Don't scream," he compelled the man before moving forward, drinking his blood.

"Now, it's done," Katherine says as Kaleb begins to drain the man.

"What happens to the bodies?" Damon questioned, glancing at Kaleb, unable to tell if the man he was drinking from was dead or not.

"We'll take them into the woods and the other animals will finish them off," Katherine informed Damon. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm ready. I want you to turn me," Damon replied.

Kaleb dropped the man, not wanting to hear how his sister would manipulate Damon. He lifted the man up again, looking into the other's eyes. "You will forget about this." He quickly healed the other.
╰☆☆ ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ, ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ☆☆╮

Kaleb sighed in annoyance, huffing and he had realized that Kathrine was, once again, with the Salvatore brothers.
╰☆☆ ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ, ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ☆☆╮

Jensen Gilbert sat in the kitchen, as both Stefan and Elena were speaking about Damon.

"Do you think Damon really believes us? That we're  trying to help him?" Elena questioned.

"I don't think Damon knows what to believe. Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him." Stefan replied.

"You know...I really think that Damon believes that everything he's done, every move that he's made, he's done for love. It's twisted, but kind of sad."  Elena admits.

"That's because he's twisted," Jensen speaks.

"There are other ways to get what you want. You don't have to kill people. Damon has no regard for human life. He enjoys inflicting pain on others. For 145 years, every single time that I have let my guard down and let Damon back into my life, he's done something to make me regret that. I'm not going to make that mistake again." Stefan informs the two, mostly Elena.