Chapter twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE: the descent

【。_。】 ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ 【。_。】

JENSEN COULDN'T STOP THE FEELING AS IF HE WAS BEING WATCHED. He shook his head. "You're going crazy." He muttered.

Jensen blamed the fact that upon his first meeting of Elijah, he had sent two vampires to kidnap him and his sister. Jensen glanced around, worryingly fiddling with his jacket zipper .

Jensen walked to the Salvatore boarding house. He knocked on the door, waiting a moment. The door opened, only it was Elena. "Rose was bitten by a werewolf," she pulled her brother into the house. She continued to pull him throughout the house, then up the stairs. "And supposedly, a werewolf's bite can kill a vampire."
【。_。】 ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ 【。_。】

Jensen had gone downstairs, into the cellar to get some blood for Rose, as Elena had told him it was best to. He had held three bags, unsure of how many bags that Rose would want. And how many Damon would allow for her to have.

Jensen walked into the room, following where he had heard Elena's low voice and Rose's. Rose lays on the bed.

" I want to go home." Rose says.

"Tell me about it." Elena replied.

"St. Austell, thirty kilometers south of London. With fields and trees and horses."

"Sounds beautiful." Both Jensen and Elena say, as Jensen walks in, placing the bags onto the night stand. "I wasn't sure how many she would want."

"When you live long enough, everything disappears. So much time wasted, I just wish I wouldn't have been so afraid." Rose whispered, burying her head into a pillow. Elena held a wet-cloth to Rose's forehead.
【。_。】 ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ 【。_。】

Rose had drank all of the blood bags that Jensen brought her. While Elena had gone to replace the sheets, Jensen went down into the cellar in order to get her some more blood bags. He grabbed a few, turning around, only to see Rose.

Rose glared at him. "Kaleb."

"Rose, wait-" Jensen started, but she had grabbed him by the neck, pinning him to the wall. Jensen was sure that she was going to snap his neck.

"Rose stop!" Elena yelled out, which had Rose turn to her. She threw Jensen over to her, which Elena immediately grabbed a hold of him as he stumbled.