Halloween Special Part 1

Since would be really long to put into one part, you will have two (of which the second will be way longer). The next part will be (probably) published tomorrow.

'Amber, have you placed all the pumpkins I gave you?'

'Yes, just like you ordered me to. I am so exited to see them when it's completely dark! Tell me, this treasure hunt we are planning to hold... Are the participants supposed to work alone, or can people team up too? If teams are allowed, could we... perhaps... work together?', Amber glows with joy and nervousness.

You shake your head. 'Since I don't want people who don't have any friends to be disadvantaged, I decied against teams. Maybe another time. Bye!' Crossing out the last thing on your to-do-list, you go to the Favonius Headquarters to change yourself into your costume.

Out of the wardrobe you take out a luxurious robe with a galaxy imprint. In combination with the hat and the staff, you make a fine mage.

Looking into the mirror you admire your fancy attire that was sponsored by a certain Harbinger.

Rosa, who has put on a white cloth to resemble a ghost, floats next to you and observes you two in the mirror too.

'Yep, you need a pair of black eyes or else you look too plain.' You take black marker and draw a pair of big eyes on Rosa's front. 'More adorable than scary, but it fits you.'

Rosa floates away and picks up a small bag that it gives to you.

'Ah right... the glitter bag. I really shouldn't have drawn so many sparkles around the costume on the sketch while explaining the tailor what I mean... Well, at least I can throw glitter on people now.'

The Seelie points at itself with its ears.

'No. Only creeps will get a glitter-punch.'

Rosa gestures disappointment.

'You can't get everything you want. I mean, I am satisfied by a mage costume even though being a mage is normal for some people here... If I am already thinking about special people: I wonder if Aether has changed into his costume too... I don't even know what costume he has...'

'Rosa, let's check on Aether!' Having said that, you storm out of your room but shortly come back to grab a yellow marble that is laying on a table. 'Still no clue for what exactly I need that one. Well, better take it with me than regretting it later on.'

Knocking at Aether's door you hum. 'Do you wanna build a snowman?'

'...What?'

'Sorry. Are you finished yet? With the costume I mean.'

'I... think?'

'Can I see you then?'

'Sure. Come in, the door is unlocked.'