Chapter 2

A bit of strong language comming up but nothing too vulgar.

Open field, countless flowers and tall trees - in combination with the peaceful atmosphere something close to paradise

'If I weren't so hungry I would believe that I died while sleeping and this is my afterlife now. Or do dead souls get hungry? How about you, do you need to eat?'

A denying wiggle from the floating orb.

'One mouth less to feed. At least one positive thing. Do you think that these fruits are edible?', you point at the yellowish fruits which grow high up in a tree beside you.

Rosa leaves its favorite spot on your shoulder and starts tackling the pears-like plants. One after another falls down the ground. You pick one of them up and take a cautious bite.

'...not bad. As long as it doesn't turn out poisonous I have something to eat now.'

You take as many fruits as possible in your arms.

'Why do I always have to carry loads of food? Is it my destiny?'

Your thoughts are interrupted by a harsh blow of wind which knocks you over. While you don't fall that far your food does, rolling down the hill.

'This. Is. Búllshit. Of course these yellow goblins try to run away from their fate. Come here you little cowards!'

After some searching you find almost every of the fruits you lost previously.

While you eat, Rosa moves around you in a way which looks like it is dancing.

'Are you inviting me to join you? Hm... It doesn't look like there is any other soul here so even if I look stupid, there is nobody who could laugh about me...'

You stand up and join the floating ball. For a moment you forget your worries concerning the whole situation you're in right now. It is just you, Rosa and the feeling of freedom.

Suddenly, you feel something fall out of one of the pockets of your pants. You pick up the unknown object and observe it closely.

It is a dark blue stone tied to a cord. The stone is as round as your companion, but smaller. If you look at it you can see that besides the deep darkness it possesses, there are also small spots in it which look like stars. Depending on how you hold the stone some stars disappear and others appear in their stead.

'I don't remember having such a necklace. Rosa, is that yours?'

As it looks it doesn't.

'Mystery number 3: The fancy necklace. How does a floating creature, a mysterious necklace and me waking up somewhere completely random fit together?'

'We better keep this, right? Maybe it will help us in the future.'

Before Rosa can react, you both hear music somewhere in the distance.

'Please let it be a human and not some monster. Please.'

The two of you move closer towards the source of the melody. Coming closer you notice how beautiful it sounds. Like a fresh breeze taking away someone's pain.

Finally, you find the person who is responsible for the music. A young boy wearing medieval white and green clothing.

'Do you like the sound of my lyre? Well, at least you look like it.', the person in front of you greets you.

'This voice, these braids... Where have I seen that...'
..
.

'What the actual fúck. No, this isn't real. Right, right. Just some hard fever dream. Nothing special-'

'Sorry to disappoint you but as far as I know I am real. You look so shocked, do you know me or something?', he interrupts you with a gleaming smile.

'Well, you just happen to be a fictional character in my original world. I merely went to sleep and woke up in what I think now is Mondstadt. Seems like I can travel through dimensions while I sleep. Nothing special, really. Like hell he will believe that.'

'Eh... No, of course I do not know you. I'm not even from Mondstadt. I was just... mesmerized by the melody you played. And the stressed look on my face has nothing to do with you at all. It's just that I got lost and haven't slept for some time. That's all.'

'(Y/N) you're doing great. My ability to lie decreased by the value 100. Great.'

The bard's smile doesn't alter. 'Ooh, so you're new to Mondstadt? You should try out its wine later. Also, what kind of stone are you wearing there? Looks expensive.'

'You mean this one? That's just some old stone. I don't know since when I have it. Do you know what kind of stone it is?'

'Oh no, not at all. Was just mesmerized by its looks.'

His statement is followed by silence and we stare at each other.

'He knows that I lied and I know that he lied. Now we are even and I know now that there is something special about that stone. Now this is an awkward first meeting with the anemo archon.'

You decide to change the topic. 'Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is (Y/N) and this little guy is Rosa. Nice to meet you.'

'A seelie follows you around? That's cute. My name is Venti the bard. You mentioned earlier that you got lost. Would it help if I show you the way to Mondstadt?'

'Oh, yes. that would be really helpful as long as you have some time to spare. I don't want to waste your time.', the hope to meet other characters of a game you like sparkles in your eyes.

'Then let's go, lost dove.'

Introduction of the first yandere character

Introduction of the first yandere character. Yay.

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy~