Ω 4 Ω

"donghyuck?" a familiar voice called. "donghyuck? wake up."

donghyuck slowly opened his eyes, falling on a worried jeno.

"jeno." donghyuck breathed, pulling the male into a bone crashing hug.

"wow. are you okay?" jeno chuckled at his friend's reaction.

"i just had the worst night- "donghyuck stopped talking when he realised the ceiling above his head was pink and decorated with sun patterns. his ceiling was white normally.

he looked around to find a decor he wasn't familiar with.

"huh... donghyuck?" jeno questioned.

"don't tell me... it was all real?" donghyuck gasped in realisation.

"if your talking about what happened yesterday night, well... it was."

donghyuck pulled on his hair, groaning in frustration.

"jeno, please explain everything to me. i don't understand anything..."

jeno coughed before sitting on the bed, next to donghyuck.

"well... so the myths and legends we learn at school basically exist. like zeus, apollo... they are real."

donghyuck opened his mouth to talk, but he prevented himself from doing so.

"so... basically, since they exist, they can get down from mount olympus, which is where they live, to come down on earth." jeno explained. "and then, when they take a liking into someone, they can have children. and the children born of these unions are called demigods, because they are half human and..."

"half god." donghyuck finished, signalling he understood. "is that what you are?"

jeno nodded. "the half-blood camp is a place where all the descendants of mythical creatures go. it's where we train and basically live. there are dozens of us here. i am the son of zeus; god of the sky, lightning, thunder and law."