Ω 5 Ω

"please everybody!" leeteuk exclaimed, making the loud hubbub of the outside canteen die down a bit. "we have an announcement to make!"

everybody stopped chattering and listened to what their chiefs had to say.

"if you all studied your modern mythology classes, you are all aware of the love that blossomed between apollo and aphrodite years ago. and you may know, as well, that they had a child, 19 years ago to be precise. this very powerful boy lived oblivious about our existence, but now, he is in danger and needs to be in a safe place. this is why he is currently living among all of us!"

the chatting started again.

"donghyuck!" leeteuk called, looking towards donghyuck.

the tanned make cursed inside his head.

why did he need all of that attention? couldn't he stay in the shadows?

"come here." leeteuk instructed.

donghyuck sighed as jeno patted his thigh and then, he walked towards the platform on which leeteuk and some other chiefs were standing.

"guys, meet donghyuck!" leeteuk exclaimed, an arm around donghyuck's shoulders. "the son of apollo and aphrodite!"

donghyuck stayed paralysed on the stage, his eyes looking at the crowd, stressing even more when he saw the huge number of eyes that were staring at him.

some whispers erupted, people mumbling about the boy's beauty or glowing skin, making donghyuck gulp.

"donghyuck is still new to mythology and all of this. i want his stay in the camp half-blood to be the best it could be! thank you for your attention, and don't forget to register for a quest if it isn't done. good night everyone!"

leeteuk waved at the crowd, allowing donghyuck to regain his seat.

donghyuck rushed to jeno and sat back at his place, face red.

"are you okay? you look like a tomato." jeno spoke.

"was that really necessary?!" donghyuck huffed. "i hate being the centre of attention like that!"

jeno chuckled. "you know... with those looks, it's difficult not to look at you..."

"are you attempting to flirt?"

jeno made a gag noise. "are you crazy?! okay, you're beautiful, but you're not my type!"

"good." donghyuck smiled, going back to eating. "you're not my type either."

"liar." jeno whispered, lips touching his ear.

donghyuck squeaked and jumped on his seat. "are you sick doing things like this?!"

jeno looked at him with an amused look. "i love surprising you."

"yeah, well... not too close. people might think we are dating."

jeno looked around to see some eyes on them.

"and what if?" he asked. "don't tell me you want to make one of them your lover."

donghyuck snorted. "you know very well i'm not interested in dating."

"why though? you could have any of them."

"because all they love about me is my looks." donghyuck said sternly. "aphrodite, remember?"

"well..."