Ω 28 Ω

"you're the most beautiful man i ever met."

"yeah, people often tell me this..." donghyuck rolled his eyes, not paying attention to the chinese boy that was looking intensely at him.

they had been on the boat for approximatively two hours, navigating towards europe.

jisung had told them that the trip from america to europe by boat usually lasted between one and two weeks. but as he was poseidon's son, he assured all the boys that he could make them get to europe after three days and two nights on the boat – something about having the water currents on his side, and controlling the boat so that it slid better on the water, oh, and preventing any storm to happen too.

anyway, donghyuck was getting annoyed by chenle's behaviour.

the boy was still under the spell of his pink arrow – but hopefully, not for long.

chenle had been glued to donghyuck since he was hit by the arrow, making it impossible for the tanned male to have any bot of privacy – he even had to ask jisung to hold chenle while he was going to the bathroom, because chenle didn't want to leave him alone.

donghyuck had eventually settled on one of the couches in the grand salon of the boat, hoping that chenle would go back to his right mind.

hermes' son had already expressed his loving feelings to donghyuck in all the languages he knew – basically, every language on the planet, even those extinct – and he had been complimenting donghyuck's looks too.

donghyuck loved to be praised and admired, but it was starting to be too much at that point.

"i'm so glad to have met you. i would have missed the love of my life if you hadn't even come to the half-blood camp." chenle said, smiling brightly at the tanned male.

donghyuck huffed, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he sat up on the sofa, facing chenle.

"listen, chenle. this is not you. you're under the influence of a love potion." donghyuck stated, placing both of his hands on chenle's shoulders.

"of course not!" chenle shook his head. "my love for you is real."

"chenle, it's not." donghyuck sighed. "you don't love me."

"i-i do..." chenle pouted.

"no." donghyuck assured. "you don't love me. you have a crush on someone."

"it's you!" chenle told.

"it is not me, chenle." donghyuck continued calmly, his eyes staring through chenle's brown orbs.